Miniwings for high wind soaring are one of my personal obsessions and I spare no effort in finding the worlds best. I live in Auckland, New Zealand with large picturesque sea cliff and conditions that are often strong, laminar and superb for high wind soaring/speedflying. This is unusual in the world, so we are lucky and constantly looking for better miniwings to give us more fun in our smooth 20-45km/hr coastal winds.
- X-Lakes 2021 report (& Supair Savage feedback)
- A fine day indeed, lovely views and feisty leesides!
- How we do what we do (Flybubble MATCH service)
- Free Flight Equipment Availability (updated 09/2021)
- UK CAA EC rebate scheme (save up to £250 if AOK)
- Red Bull X-Alps & Paragliding Competitions 2021
- New Paragliding Records Summer 2021
- Flybubble Weather Update Summer 2021
- Safety Notice: Woody Valley GTO light XL
- Flybubble Walk Climb Fly vlogs with Rob Johnson
- Gear Guides
- Flight Skills
- Flybubble Crew
- Flybubble Team