The air is never still; it is always moving. So your paraglider control inputs should always be active. But what is the best way to control the angle of attack, why do you get collapses, and how to you avoid a stall? Join Flybubble Paragliding for a demonstration of active flying and challenge Greg to a game of 'catch that collapse!'
angle of attack
- X-Lakes 2021 report (& Supair Savage feedback)
- A fine day indeed, lovely views and feisty leesides!
- How we do what we do (Flybubble MATCH service)
- Free Flight Equipment Availability (updated 09/2021)
- UK CAA EC rebate scheme (save up to £250 if AOK)
- Red Bull X-Alps & Paragliding Competitions 2021
- New Paragliding Records Summer 2021
- Flybubble Weather Update Summer 2021
- Safety Notice: Woody Valley GTO light XL
- Flybubble Walk Climb Fly vlogs with Rob Johnson
- Gear Guides
- Flight Skills
- Flybubble Crew
- Flybubble Team