The 2005 Long Mynd Paragliding Open was a four-day long-weekend event held on Long Mynd Soaring Club (LMSC) freeflight flying sites from 5th to 8th August. This also doubled-up as the final round of the British Paragliding Cup (BPC) series for the year, and turned out to be the most successful BPC round to date! Carlo Borsattino, event and series participant, and Chief Flying Instructor (CFI) of Flybubble Paragliding, gives a quick round up of the event, the flying, the comp and the tasks.
- Flymaster LIVE DS first impressions review
- Phi SCALA light review by Kinga Masztalerz
- Free Flight Equipment Availability
- Old gear in storage? Get credit for it, or upcycle it!
- The Beginner's Guide to Hike & Fly paragliding book review
- X-Lakes 2021 report (& Supair Savage feedback)
- A fine day indeed, lovely views & feisty leesides!
- How we do what we do (Flybubble MATCH service)
- UK CAA EC rebate scheme (save up to £250 if AOK)
- Red Bull X-Alps & Paragliding Competitions 2021
- Gear Guides
- Flight Skills
- Flybubble Crew
- Flybubble Team