A cravatte is a nasty kind of collapse, where the fabric of the wingtip becomes trapped in the lines. This can cause a significant turn towards the cravatted side, which if left unchecked will become a rather radical spiral dive. Let's look at how they are caused, how to prevent them, and what to do when you've got one.
- Flymaster LIVE DS first impressions review
- Phi SCALA light review by Kinga Masztalerz
- Free Flight Equipment Availability
- Old gear in storage? Get credit for it, or upcycle it!
- The Beginner's Guide to Hike & Fly paragliding book review
- X-Lakes 2021 report (& Supair Savage feedback)
- A fine day indeed, lovely views & feisty leesides!
- How we do what we do (Flybubble MATCH service)
- UK CAA EC rebate scheme (save up to £250 if AOK)
- Red Bull X-Alps & Paragliding Competitions 2021
- Gear Guides
- Flight Skills
- Flybubble Crew
- Flybubble Team