In randomized tests on the strength of T-Bones links, Kortel found a break at between 16 and 18KN. There is no immediate safety risk for solo use of T-Bone link harnesses/risers or even rescue/rescue risers. However, due to their non-compliance with the 24KN announced, Kortel are recalling and exchanging all T-Bone links delivered as a stand-alone product or with the Kruyer III since October 2019.
- Flymaster LIVE DS first impressions review
- Phi SCALA light review by Kinga Masztalerz
- Free Flight Equipment Availability
- Old gear in storage? Get credit for it, or upcycle it!
- The Beginner's Guide to Hike & Fly paragliding book review
- X-Lakes 2021 report (& Supair Savage feedback)
- A fine day indeed, lovely views & feisty leesides!
- How we do what we do (Flybubble MATCH service)
- UK CAA EC rebate scheme (save up to £250 if AOK)
- Red Bull X-Alps & Paragliding Competitions 2021
- Gear Guides
- Flight Skills
- Flybubble Crew
- Flybubble Team