The Wani Light 2 is a reversible airbag harness with integrated reserve, designed to help you get your kit really compact and still have certified back protection. In this class are the Supair ALTIRANDO LITE and Gin Gingo Airlite 4. Although the Skywalk BREEZE and Advance EASINESS 3 are similar, they are split-leg designs with no seatboard. The Wani Light 2 has a broad lightweight seatplate that helps to improve the minimalistic crash protection and provides maximum weightshift control and feedback.
- Flymaster LIVE DS first impressions review
- Phi SCALA light review by Kinga Masztalerz
- Free Flight Equipment Availability
- Old gear in storage? Get credit for it, or upcycle it!
- The Beginner's Guide to Hike & Fly paragliding book review
- X-Lakes 2021 report (& Supair Savage feedback)
- A fine day indeed, lovely views & feisty leesides!
- How we do what we do (Flybubble MATCH service)
- UK CAA EC rebate scheme (save up to £250 if AOK)
- Red Bull X-Alps & Paragliding Competitions 2021
- Gear Guides
- Flight Skills
- Flybubble Crew
- Flybubble Team