Brauniger IQ Motor eco (PAST MODEL)
Price as configured: £249.16
Brauniger proudly presents the IQ Motor eco, a handy and lightweight multifunction flight instrument for all motorised paraglider and hang glider pilots. Due to its wireless data transfer, the inconvenient cabling between instrument and motor does not exist anymore. Motor data such as RPM, CHT or optional EGT will be transmitted reliable to the IQ Motor eco via the newly developed FlyLink HF-module FL-Motor2.
The motor RPM pick-up is performed by a likewise newly designed inductive sensor where the sensor is simply clipped over the ignition cable.
The FL-Motor2 transmitter is equipped with an anti-shock mounted electronic and a special vibration damping holder. The on/off switch is controlled automatically by a built-in motion sensor and an intelligent system monitoring. Therefor an operation time of over 300 hours is achieved by only two AA batteries.
- Altimeters: 3 altimeters in total (Absolute, Rel. m/ft )
- Range: up to 12 000 m, 1 m/ft. resolution
- Analogue display: +/- 10 m/s, res. 0.2 m/s
- Digital display: +/- 300 m/s, res. 0.1 m/s
- Climb acoustic: tone pitch- and interval modulated
- Sink acoustic: gentle sink tone and sonorous sink alarm, separately adjustable
- Vane type sensor: digital display 0...120 km/h
- Dimensions: 138 x 74 x 23 mm
- Weight: 170 gram (incl. batteries)
- Power: 2 x AA alkaline batteries 1.5 Vor 1.2 V NiMh
- Operating time: up to 50 hours
Download the latest Manuals and Firmware from the Brauniger website here.
|Model Status||Past model|