Charly No Limit Jet
The ultimate paragliding and hang gliding helmet according to CE EN 966, offering uncompromising safety. For ambitious cross country and competition pilots.
The visor, which is integrated into the shape of the helmet, reduces air resistance measurably. The integrated clear polycarbonate visor included possesses a field of vision that has, until now, been unknown for a integral visor helmet. The break-resistant visor offers 100% UV-protection and is provided with anti-reflection, anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings. This makes sunglasses unnecessary. The clear visor can be dismounted and replaced by a tinted one (optional extra, not included as standard).
With it's fixed textile interior in 4 sizes, the Charly NO Limit offers the same good fit that has made the Charly Insider the most popular flying helmet worldwide.
As with the Charly Insider, the helmet shell is produced by a high pressure heat process with counter-mould and is reinforced by aramid fibre and sealed with an epoxy finish.
The high-quality materials and the elaborate production process offer the greatest possible stability and durability with a weight of only 650 grams.
No Limit Jet Features:
- Premium Quality at a moderate price. The aramid fiber reinforced outer shell is manufactured in a vacuum high-pressure moulding process with a heated metal mould and thus offers the highest possible breaking strength at minimum weight. Aramid fiber surpasses carbon fiber in terms of impact resistance.
- Premium look: The helmet features a scratch-resistant enameled multi-layer coating. The helmet shell's material and finishing make the No Limit Jet virtually resistant to age.
- Aerodynamically clean without tail: The No Limit Jet enables an unobstructed upward view and avoids neck injuries.
- The clear polycarbonate visor mounted on the helmet is break-proof and equipped with an anti-reflex, anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment. As it offers 100% UV protection, it can replace otherwise required sunglasses. The clear visor can easily be replaced by a (separately available) brown toned visor.
- The full textile interior lining in 4 fixed sizes offers maximum wearing comfort. The breathable padding is skin-friendly and antibacterial. Also the comfortable ear pads and the well-padded internal chin strap contribute to the wearing comfort.
- Weight: 620 g + visor 114 g
- Small (55-56 cm)
- Medium (57-58 cm)
- Large (59-60 cm)
- X-Large (61-62 cm)
*The number in brackets indicates the head circumference in centimetres.
- Metallic Blue
- Metallic Grey (Anthracite)
- Carbon Look
There is an additional cost for Metallic and Carbon colours.
- Tinted Visor
- Helmet Bags
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||Current model|