Gin Classic Rucksack 130L
The new Classic rucksack is lighter and longer than its predecessor. The new shape better suits modern paragliders with plastic re-inforcements, as well as being easier to carry, more compact and aesthetically appealing. A simplified single zip closure makes packing and closing the bag easier, besides saving weight.
The ergonomic back and shoulder shape, optimal weight distribution and the original X-load transfer system makes walking or hiking to take-off a breeze!
- Durable Kodura and baby rip-stop
- 130L main pocket
- 2 front zip pockets
- 2 lateral compression straps + X-load transfer compression system
- Ergonomic 3D mesh back contact with ventilation system and shoulder straps
- YKK zippers
- Reflective panels (to get back safely at night after a long XC flight!)
- Volume: 130L*
- Weight: 1.45kg
* Flybubble Note: Gin's website says the new Gin Gliders Classic Rucksack is 130L however we compared it to other paraglider rucksacks and we think that it must have greater capacity than this (seemingly much greater - more like 200L). For example, we compared it to the Advance Easypack 2 Large 185L and the Sup'Air GT Traveller Sack 185L paraglider rucksacks and the Gin Gliders Classic Rucksack seems to be noticeably larger than both of these. A customer who was struggling to find a rucksack big enough to fit his Kortel Design Kamasutra II harness with speed bag / pod into (it didn't fit in to either the Advance Easypack 2 Large 185L or the Sup'Air GT Traveller Sack 185L) found that it fitted nicely in to the new Gin Gliders Classic Rucksack.
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||Current model|