Gin Paramotor Cocoon
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
The paramotor cocoon is intended for pilots who already have experience and who have mastered takeoff and landing with their paramotor glider. In flight, you will have to release a break to be able to get into the cocoon and also for reposition it for landing.
The integrated cockpit gives a storage space of about 9L, and is an excellent instrument holder. You can easily attach and store your phone, vario and other things.
- A buckle on the cockpit holds up the cocoon during take-off and landing
- Adjustable straps support the weight of the cockpit and keep the instrument panel at the correct angle
- 9L of space for the cocoon, flight instruments or even bivouac supplies!
- Attaches to almost any paramotor harness and frame
- Front mounted rescues can be used with the optional Rescue Cockpit
Total weight (kg)
|Cockpit only (kg)||0.64||0.64|
|Cocoon only (kg)||0.5||0.6|
|Pilot height (cm)||160-180||>180|
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|