Gin Verso 2 XL - Brand New, On Sale (191119AI)
Stock clearance sale
We have a brand new Gin Verso 2 size XL (191119AI) in stock, now on sale!
Subject to availability. To order contact us or order through our site and we'll be in touch.
Images for illustration purposes only, not of the specific item being sold.
|Pilot height*||< 165cm||160-175 cm||170-185cm||> 180cm||> 185 cm|
*The height information in the table is for guidance only.
**weight does not include rescue handle, top cover, optional footbar, carabiners
Included with your harness
- Reserve bridle
- Reserve handle
- Removable top cover
- Carbon seat plate
- USB stick
- Gin Verso 2 Quick Release Footstrap (foot stirrup with automatic release system)
- Speed Systems
- Radio, Camera & Phone Holders
The original Verso is Gin's best-selling harness, and the 2nd generation version retains the essential features of its predecessor. In addition, gin has added an airbag pre-inflation system and an upgraded rescue container/handle, making the Verso safer than ever before. Gin has also developed an optional footstrap with automatic release system.
The Verso 2 is certified EN/LTF and available in 5 sizes.
Technical features: harness
- Airbag pre-inflation system
- A pre-inflation system with surgical-grade titanium wire ensures that the airbag is at least partially inflated at all times, even during reverse take-offs. The airbag protection extends the entire length of the back and advanced value system minimizes the leakage of air once the airbag is inflated
- Upgraded underseat rescue container
- Following extensive testing, we have reshaped the rescue container to allow easier deployment, particularly under high G forces. The redesigned rescue handle is easier to reach at all times.
- Adjustable volume of rescue container
- The automatic release system releases the footbar when the rescue is deployed, to prevent any possible interference.
- Adjustable seat depth
- Camelback pocket and routing
- Lightweight buckles with T-lock safety system
- Lightweight 25mm and 30mm Dyneema webbing used throughout for added strength
- Carbon seat plate (sizes: S: 290mm W by 360mm D; M: 320mm W by 380mm D; L: 340mm W by 400mm D)
Technical features: rucksack
- 95L capacity (L size) offers convenient storage for a standard paraglider whilst retaining a compact, ergonomic shape
- Side neoprene pocket, zippered mesh pocket and a top pocket
- Ergonomic 3D mesh back contact with a ventilation system
- Walking pole holders
- Removable 12L top cover provides extra storage e.g. for a helmet
|Reserve Certification||Load Test Only|
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||Current model|