Hanwag Super Fly GTX - final stock, on sale!
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: End of line
Designed for paragliding and paramotoring, Super Fly GTX are robust, high-end flying boots offering exceptional ankle support and protection. They are also great walking boots. Paraglider and paramotor pilots love them!
Super Fly GTX - final stock, on sale!
Last chance to own these superb paragliding boots!
- UK 5 - UK 12.5 (in half sizes)
Unsure about UK/EUR/US sizes? See our Shoe & Boot Size Guide.
Super Fly GTX
- Ideal for paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding
- Probably the most popular paragliding boots ever!
- Also great walking boots, ideal to walk to launch sites
- The best ankle support and protection money can buy
Hanwag boots are made of only the finest European grain leathers and materials, and have a reputation for extraordinary levels of comfort and fit.
Named after Italian "Vittorio Bramani", probably the best-known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable.
Additional insulation in the upper and the sole unit.
An all-round rubber rand, handcrafted around the lower part of the upper. It protects the leather from scree and rocks and significantly increases the boot’s stability and durability.
Fewer seams reduce the risk of rubbing and pressure points. HANWAG uses a special technique, which makes it possible to reduce the number of seams. It might sound simple, but it involves very complex craftsmanship
Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.
Special clamping eyelets enable different lacing tensions at the fore-/mid foot and around the ankle (2-zone lacing).
- Click Clamps (clamping lace rings) for two-zone lacing: enable different lacing tensions, e.g. tighter at the fore-/mid foot and looser around the ankle during mountain ascents
- High, protective rubber rand
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Thermal insulation
- No open eyelets or lace hooks to prevent line tangling
- Easy Roller: smooth ball bearing lacing system
- Flex zone at heel
- Graded memory insole for superior shape retention – always returns to its original form
- Loop at heel for easy slip-on
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Vibram® sole
- Colour: Alpin
- Made in Europe
- Weight: 950 grams each (shoe size 7-7.5)
- Upper: Bergrind leather
- Sole: Vibram® Aeroplan
- Sole Features: EVA rubber outsole. Full-length TPU reinforcement. Good traction and friction.
- Lining: GORE-TEX® laminate
- Gender: Unisex
- Last: Normal fit
- Laces: 220 cm long, 6 mm diameter
Hanwag boots info
Useful information and tips for HANWAG boots, including lacing, cleaning and care, and resoling.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||End of line|