JDC Skywatch Xplorer 1
£44.99 Excl. Tax: £37.49
3 in stock In stock and ready to ship. See our Shipping and Stock page for more info, link in footer.
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
The Xplorer 1 is an anemometer (wind meter). It has one mode which gives instant windspeed measurement with 'max' speed reached displayed.
- Balanced instant windspeed
- Maximum windspeed
- Instant windspeed measurement with 'max' speed reached displayed
Features common to all four JDC Skywatch Xplorer models:
- Wind speed units: km/h, m/s, knots, mph, fps
- Maximum reading: 150 km/h, 42 m/s, 81 knots, 97 mph, 138 fps
- Auto-off after 1 minute
- Stainless steel back
- Replaceable lithium battery
- Accuracy according to Swiss standards
- Warranty : 1 year
- Units : km/h, mph, m/s, fps and knots
- Resolution : 0.1 unit
- Measuring cycle : 2 measurements per second
- Precision : +/- 3 %
- Measuring range : from 0 to 150 km/h
- Dimensions : 41 mm x 93 mm x 17 mm
- Weight : Approx. 50 grammes
- Operational temperatures : -30 to +60 C
- Normal battery life : approx 30,000 measurements of 1 minute (auto off) and more than 20 years when off*.
* Note: Intensive use of backlight reduces the battery life (consumption approximately 100 times greater than without backlight).
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|