Kortel Kanibal Race II
Kanibal Race II: Killer Instinct!
The famous Kanibal Race is back in a new version!
The double reserve container (one reserve per side) fulfils the new FAI competition regulations.
The new aerodynamic rear faring has been developed for an optimized tolerance to airflow variation and better yaw stability.
- Full-race harness
- Variable seat plate angle
- Variable stabilization system
- Attachment point height setup
- Rigid internal structure for better back support
- Carbon tube for a better leg support
- Ballast container under the seat plate (8L max) and emptying opening in the pod
- Drag parachute (G-chute) pocket, accessible from both sides with centred attachment point
- Speedbag (cocoon) auto-closing system with integrated anti-fall system
- Generous flight deck, big enough for multiple instruments or tablet
- Removable cockpit with external battery storage and a size adapted to tablet
- Double reserve container (one reserve per side)
- Left shoulder strap with loop material for mounting mini-vario or tracking device
- Right shoulder strap with routing for drinks system tube
- Top build quality
- Optimized aerodynamics in real life situations
- Three-step speed bar
- Ratchet pulleys
- Combi foam/airbag back protector
- Pin-lock carabineers
- EN and LTF certified
- User level: Experienced - Expert
|Pilot height*||< 167cm||< 183cm||< 194cm|
|Weight*||7.2 kg||7.5 kg||7.8 kg||8.1 kg|
* rough guide.
** including removable cockpit (400g).
Field of use
- Drag chute
- Water ballast pocket
Technical support, videos...
Kanibal Race II videos
Find in this section all the technical videos on the Kanibal Race II.
Assembly of the dorsal battens
It is possible to put them on or take them off, to save storage space and to avoid marking them, especially when traveling (plane).
Kortel Kanibal Race 2 reviews
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||Current model|