Kortel Kockpit Photo
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
Designed to fit on any standard paragliding harness, the Kockpit Photo has webbing loops that go to the karabiners and quick connection using Serpress buckles.
- Kockpit top has a wide surface with hook and loop fastening material, for attaching instruments etc.
- Special SLR lens pocket on top for quick and easy access to camera with elasticated strap to secure the camera when not in use, and lid for closing pocket off when no camera stowed.
- Internal compartment access from top with secure closure by zip or fast closure by 2 magnets.
- Padded internal sections, designed to hold a SLR camera housing + 2 lenses; these could also be used to store flight instruments (vario, etc.).
- The bag shoulder straps can be stowed away in a pocket under the Kockpit for flight.
- Transforms into a photo bag with shoulder strap after flight, with internal access via top or side.
- Includes specially designed adjustable camera neck strap for use in flight and on the ground.
Flybubble notes: Dimensions: Bag: 35 L x 18 D x 15 H cm; Camera hole: 8.5 diameter x 12 D cm.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|