Maillon Rapide Delta Mild Steel 4.0mm
- Material: Mild Steel (galvanized / zinc plated steel)
- Shape: Delta / Triangular / Triangle
- Steel Diameter: 4.0mm
- Total Length (Base Width): 35.5mm
- Total Height (Middle of Base to Top): 40.0mm
- Working Load Limit (WLL)*: 100Kg
- Maximum / Breaking Load (BL)*: 500Kg
- Weight: approx 13.5 grams
Full specifications can be found on the Peguet Maillon Rapide website.
NOTE: Steel maillons are stamped with a "Working Load Limit" (WLL) corresponding to 20% of their minimum breaking strength (BL). The WLL is the maximum load the manufacturer guarantees will not deform the maillons, allowing opening of the screw closure with fingers.
WARNING: When using steel maillons, double-check and triple-check that they are screwed shut properly as part of every pre-flight check. Tightening should be done with fingers. A spanner may be used carefully, just give them a 'nip'. DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN as this will weaken the maillon! Threadlock compound or liquid is not recommended.
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||Current model|