LEGACY: Mike Kung
Now he reveals what went on behind the headlines – the effort, risk, preparation and ultimately the reward. Mike Kung explores the stress, fear and performance pressure in this intimate biography.
“Limits? There are no limits!” is Mike Kung’s philosophy.
Includes tips, advice and techniques for all paraglider pilots interested in exploring the full range of the sport.
- The early days of Acro
- Setting altitude records at 10,000m
- Crossing the English Channel
- Rollovers and jumps
- Test pilot as a profession
- Ego, training, failure and success
- Extreme ground handling
- Plus lots more
- 149 pages. Full colour throughout. Hardback.
- Weight 880 g
- Dimensions: 27 x 22 x 1.5 cm
- Publication: June 2019
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|