Niviuk Kargo Rucksack
Kargo: Designed by pilots for pilots
As a result of Niviuk's strong commitment to developing more efficient products, the new Kargo rucksack was born. Its name, an Inuit word, refers to its main qualities: large capacity, excellent functionality, good ergonomics and great style.
For a year, the Kargo has been an integral part of the Niviuk-Abac team's gear as they travelled throughout the world. Each new prototype was designed according to the team pilots' needs. From this, a new and improved paraglider rucksack, which is extremely comfortable to carry and built to last, evolved to meet your highest expectations.
The Kargo has enough space to carry all your flight gear and will endure long trips. Its ergonomic contour makes it both comfortable and functional. It is the answer to every paraglider pilot’s needs. A unique Niviuk creation!
The Kargo was designed to pack all sorts of gliders (solo or tandem), harnesses and accessories. It can easily transport your entire flying gear in comfort mainly due to its one-piece, oblong shape.
Sizes: 140 L; 175 L; 150 L, 220 L
Flybubble note: The Kargo 140 is ideal for small and lightweight harnesses and wings, and weighs 1.27 kg. The Kargo 175 L is ideal for standard harnesses and wings and weighs 1.58 kg. The Kargo 220 L is idea for bulky competition harnesses and tandem equipment.
Functionality and ergonomics
With its ergonomic design, the Kargo rucksack is a perfect fit for anyone wanting great load distribution and ease of movement while hiking.
Smart, with a modern look:
- Colour scheme: Grey (150L) Black & Green (140L, 175L, 220L)
- Niviuk logos on the front, side and shoulder-straps.
- Embroidery Niviuk logo on all black straps.
- Green stitching used for the zippers, sides and belt, to add the unique Niviuk touch to the product.
- One vertical zipper from top to bottom of the rucksack for full storage access. Comes with an adjustable support system.
- The EasyAccess system located at the top rear section of the bag is equipped with a semi-rounded zipper for easy access to the main compartment, making it a synch to reach into the rucksack without having to open the main vertical zipper.
- Reinforced flap for better protection.
- Two side safety zipping pockets.
- Two straps on each side for a quick and easy bag compression.
- A large plastic window to enable glider/pilot identification.
- Large and comfortable carrying handle.
- Anatomic, adjustable and well-padded shoulder straps to relieve shoulder strain and uniformly spread the load.
- Ergonomic, vented back padding for maximum comfort.
- A padded, vented waist strap with a load lifting handle to raise the carried weight and increase comfort whilst hiking.
- Reinforced abrasion-resistant bottom lining to protect the rucksack against wear in harsh environments and increase its overall lifespan.
Made with high-quality materials to assure the maximal strength and minimal weight:
- Poliamida ripstop 600D for all sections potentially touching the ground.
- Poliamida ripstop 210D for all other weight-bearing parts.
- MESH on the shoulders-straps, back and belt to improve the comfort and optimize ventilation.
- High strength NIFCO plastic wear-resistant buckets.
- All stitching is doubled to improve strength and resistance to wear and tear.
- All the logos are made of high-quality multipoint embroidery.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|