Price as configured: £0.00
The Forza is a modern and sleek high performance design intended for experienced XC pilots, or pilots looking to begin serious XC flying. It is comfortable, lightweight and aerodynamic. Ideal for soaring, XC and competition flying, the Forza is ergonomically designed from the ground up for everyday XC performance.
The Forza’s seatboardless design sets a new standard for comfort and performance in the seatboardless harness class. If you have never tried a seatboardless harness, or aren’t sure about them, the Forza is bound to win you over.
The Forza is a versatile harness with all of the necessary features required by the modern discerning pilot. The highly ergonomic seatboardless system yields excellent handling and comfort, thanks to carefully structured geometry.
Overall, the Forza is a minimalistic and sleek design – we have avoided an excess of buckles, straps, and obscure adjustments that tend to add more weight and confusion than quality to some harnesses. At the same time, the Forza is completely loaded with essential and useful features. A very careful selection of materials has minimized weight and bulk, and maximized aerodynamic efficiency.
- 9 size combinations to ensure proper fit
- Easily removable neoprene pod
- Integrated multifunctional cockpit
- Anti-forget chest strap/pod closing system
- 17 cm main mousse (back foam) (LTF certified)
- Additional 7 cm mousse (back foam) throughout the upper back and shoulder area
- Exemplary rescue release system (LTF certified)
- Includes rescue inner bag & handle combination
- Compatible with steerable rescue systems and quick-release carabiners
- Compatible with tube drinking system (pocket & opening)
- hook and loop fastener mount at shoulder for mini vario or emergency beacon
- Adjustable webbing speedbar, with brummel hooks
- Additional attachment loops for 40mm speed-system pulley
The Forza features an interchangeable pod system. You can choose between three different pods when ordering your Forza.
The 720 and 570 pod packs are delivered with adjustment and closing lines, the Forza Footplate, Cockpit Wedge, Cockpit Foam, Pod Bungee, Speedline, and the Foot Elastic with Red Ball. If you already own a Forza and you would like to lighten your harness by converting to the 570 or 720 version, then you can do this by ordering a Pod Pack. The 570 and 720 pod packs do not include the flight deck with pen holder.
- 2 large pockets with secure loops and magnet closure on pod
- 2 small pockets with secure loops on harness
- Removable radio pocket
- Large storage pocket at the back with smaller secure compartments
- Under-leg ballast pocket (volume 6-7 liters)
- Provides storage
- Can function as G-chute pocket (e.g. for Ozone Anti-G) with magnet-opening system
- Integrated flight deck with battery pocket
- Additional, removable larger flight deck with pen holder (only included with neoprene pod)
Weight for size MM: 5.6 kg (including 2kg for the standard Neoprene pod, 0.12kg for carabiners)
Colours: Black-Blue (bright blue), Black-Green (bright green), Black-Red
RECOMMENDED SIZING GUIDE
|Body Size (cm)||Harness||Pod|
OZONE FORZA REVIEWS
I have been flying the OZONE Forza harness with a OZONE Mantra M6 MS wing for over 40 hours now with long flights with a duration of 9 and 10 hours. I am completely happy with this harness. It is the first harness in a long row with no deficiencies (for me). Here the things that I like most:
- By far the best back support and sitting comfort.
- The shoulder straps are not needed in flight, so there is no strain on the shoulders. Little leg work needed to keep the neoprene pod leveled, so very relaxed sitting position.
- Very comfortable also on the ground.
- Despite no seat board design it gives good feedback from the wing and roll control is very nice.
- Many accessible pockets (I count 9 in total, including ballast under the thighs, anti-g and battery in the cockpit).
- Orientation of the instrument flight deck is perfect.
- Good protector with 17 cm foam.
- Simple to adjust and it stays how it was adjusted.
Even after long flights I step out of this harness and my body feels completely relaxed. It really makes a difference for my flying.
Good flights and always happy landings to all of you in 2016.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|