Ozone Oxygen2 (2009) (PAST MODEL)
The Oxygen2 is a sleek and clutter-free lightweight harness that is easy to use, with a focus on sensitivity and comfort with no compromise on safety. The O2 is constructed with carefully chosen materials of the highest quality to ensure a long life span and highly durable good looks.
The simple layout of the harness belies the technology and innovation within:
- A sliding seat board allows for an easy transition from standing to seated positions, making the most important parts of the flight (take off and landing) easier, safer and less stressful.
- Confidence and comfort in the air are crucial elements of safety and pleasure – The O2 transmits glider movement to the pilot as coordinated feedback, allowing you to feel the air around you without overloading you with too much information. The feedback can be adjusted to your taste by adjusting the semi-crossbraced chest strap.
- In the turn, the O2 is well balanced with progressive weight-shift that enables you to place the glider’s bank and keep it exactly where you want it in the turn.
- The O2 is a versatile harness, suitable for a wide range of pilots and uses. It is an ideal harness for students and new pilots due to its light weight and easy in/out.
- Experienced pilots will love the coordinated feel of the O2 in active air, and the progressive weight shift makes the handling of an Ozone wing even sweeter - locking into the core of a thermal has never been easier.
- The O2 performs equally well for Soaring, Acro and XC flights.
- The O2 is now the harness of choice for the Ozone Test and Design Team.
- Lightweight and compact, easy to fit in a standard Ozone Bag with any wing.
Ozone Oxygen2 > Features
- Sliding seat board
- ‘Safe T’ system
- Integral clover leaf rear reserve container (for left or right handed pilots)
- 17cm Mouse bag
- Side pockets
Ozone Oxygen2 > Specifications
- EN Certified to 120Kg
Weights for the M size Oxygen2 harness:
- Complete: 4.58 Kg (inc. back protection, seat plate, carabiners, reserve handle)
- Naked: 2.56 Kg (not inc. back protection, seat plate, carabiners, reserve handle)
- Mousse Bag 17cm: 1.06 Kg
- Seat Plate: 0.69 Kg
Ozone Oxygen2 > Sizes & Pilot Heights
|up to 175 cm||170-185 cm||180 cm +|
Ozone Oxygen2 > Materials
- Bag - Ripstop Nylon / Oxford 210Denier, PU Double Coating 0.8MM
- Harness - 600 Denier Polyester Oxford cloth.
- Buckles – SupAir frame buckles, AustriaAlpin quick release.
- Webbing – Gurth and Wolf 20mm Polyamide, breaking strength 1700 kg.
|Model Status||Past model|