Sky Anakis 3 L (85-108kg) Orbital 51110566
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
EN Certification: EN A
LTF Certification: LTF A
Used Sky Paragliders Anakis 3 size L colour Orbital in good condition. Marked down for cleanliness on the top surface, but overall the glider is in good to very good condition. No damage.
- Make: Sky Paragliders
- Model: Anakis 3
- Certification: EN A, LTF A
- Size: L
- Freeflight certified weight range: 85-108 Kg
- Colour: Orbital
- Manufactured: 01/2020
- Purchased: 01/2020
- Service Info: 15/02/2022, The Loft Workshop
- Condition: Good
- Porosity: Very good
- Airtime (hrs): 12
- Includes: Original rucksack, Inner bag, Compression strap, User manual, Spare repair patches, Service report (printed)
- Service Report: Download
Download manual from manufacturer's website.
See service report for further details on the condition and any repairs.
Flybubble reference: 51110566
Sky Anakis 3 (general info)
|Flat area (m2)||21.82||23.31||24.90||26.59||28.40|
|Flat span (m)||10.39||10.74||11.10||11.47||11.86|
|Flat aspect ratio||4.95||4.95||4.95||4.95||4.95|
|Projected surface (m2)||19.35||20.67||22.08||23.58||25.19|
|Projected span (m)||8.59||8.88||9.18||9.48||9.80|
|Projected aspect ratio||3.81||3.81||3.81||3.81||3.81|
|Number of cells||46||46||46||46||46|
|Weight of the glider (kg)||3.85||4.05||4.30||4.60||4.90|
|Teake-off weight (kg)||55-70||64-81||74-94||85-108||99-125|
|Trim speed (km/h)||37||37||38||38||38|
|Min. speed (km/h)||23||23||24||24||24|
|Max. speed (km/h)||50||50||50||50||50|
|Max. gliding ratio||> 8.7||> 8.7||> 8.7||> 8.7||> 8.7|
|Min. sink rate (m/s)||< 1.15||< 1.15||< 1.15||< 1.15||< 1.15|
|Certification||EN B / LTF B||EN A / LTF A||EN A / LTF A||EN A / LTF A||EN A / LTF A|
- Panels: DOKDO-N20 DMF (WR), 36 g/m2; Dominico, South Korea
- Leading edge: DOKDO-N20 DMF (WR), 36 g/m2; Dominico, South Korea
- Ribs and diagonals: Porcher Sport, France
- XS & S size - Skytex 32, 32 g/m2
- M & L size - main ribs and diagonals: Skytex 40, 40 g/m2
- M & L size - secondary ribs: Skytex 32, 32 g/m2
- XL size - Skytex 40, 40 g/m2
- Upper cascade: EDELRID 7850–080 (1 mm Dyneema ® covered lines); EDELRID, Germany
- Lower lines: PPSL 160 and PPSL 200 (1.4 mm/1.42 mm Dyneema ® covered lines); LIROS, Germany
- Main brake lines: EDELRID 7850-200 (1.7 mm Dyneema ® covered lines); EDELRID, Germany
- 20 mm polyester strap; Mouka Tišnov, Czech Republic
- Maillons: 3.5 Delta; Peguet, France
Standard colours: Blue Jay, Red Hood, Sisal, Tangerine, Orbital.
- EYRIE rucksack
- SKY TEAM T-shirt
- repair tape and multi tool
- USB flash drive with manual
Sky Anakis 3: Fly with confidence and security
To fly with confidence and security, yet with the handling and performance to set you on your way to realising your dreams of flight.
To feel the nuances of each thermal, each transition, where every carved turn brings effortless satisfaction to teach you the art of paragliding in the safest manner. This is the ANAKIS 3.
How do we make a great glider better?
ANAKIS 3 is suitable for a wide range of pilots. Whether you are a low airtime or occasional pilot, right on through to the dedicated XC seeking weekend warrior looking for a glider which will deliver optimum safety coupled to usable performance.
For the more experienced pilot, do not be put off by this wings EN A certification.This is a truly unique glider producing the feel and performance to better what has ever gone before from such a wing, setting it right up there with the mid range sport gliders in the B class.
ANAKIS 3 is an EN A certified wing. Its aspect ratio is limited in order to provide good homogeneity and excellent behavior. ANAKIS 3 will make you feel comfortable with high passive safety and a great amount of usable performance.
ANAKIS 3 is created to demonstrate that it is possible to design a safe, reasonable and easy glider, which provides 100% enjoyment and fun.
The main distinctive features are:
- Progressive turns
- Secure feel
- Progressive yet precise brake handling
- Improved glide ratio
- Very easy take-off characteristics
- Class leading performance
- High level of passive safety
- Low weight (4.3 kg in M size)
- 3D precision shaping
- Available in five sizes
- Atate of the art high quality manufacturing
ANAKIS 3 is the glider for pilots:
- Who wish to become independent and confident. It’s the wing for first thermal and cross country flights.
- Who look for a simple, easy, safe and fun way to fly a glider.
- Who like to fly fully relaxed and focus on their flight – not on the glider
- Who look for a versatile wing for daily flights or hike and fly with suitable performance.
- Who fly only occasionaly and require forgiving behaviour
- ANAKIS 3 manual CZ / EN / DE / FR
|EN Certification||EN A|
|LTF Certification||LTF A|
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|