Attaches to the harness straps or karabiners. Holds and secures 2-3 flight instruments for an unobstructed viewing. Instruments can be attached by self-adhesive hook and loop fastener. Zip-top flap to protect instruments when not in use.
A well liked accessory in increasing demand. Practical; offering a direct view of the instrument panel. Keep your instruments in view in-flight, but hidden away and protected on the ground!
- Quick and easy connection to the harness with straps and quick release buckles.
- Chest strap sewn-in loop to keep the instrument / cockpit in place.
- Stiff compartment with padded protective top instrument cover.
- Rigid support with velour hook and loop fastener side + safety lanyard.
- Room for 2 or 3 instruments.
- Lid closure by zip with two zip sliders.
- 9 lt. lower storage or ballast pocket.
- 2 ballast container compression straps to reduce its overall volume.
- Small zipping internal pocket (for keys and documents).
- 3 stretchable front pockets.
- Weight: 440 g.
- Colour: black.
- Material: Cordura.
Includes a self-adhesive hook and loop fastener patch.
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||Current model|