Supair ALTIRANDO 3 (PAST MODEL)
Superseded by Supair ALTIRANDO LITE
Comfortable reversible harness with integrated under-seat reserve container.
|Pilot size guide (cm)||155 /175||170 /185||180 /195||190 /205|
|Pilot weight guide (min – max) (kg)||60 – 80||65 – 85||70 – 100||90 – 120|
|Harness weight (+ carabiners + speedbar) (g)||3300||3650||3720||3850|
|Back length (cm)||57||64||70||75|
|Back inclination adjustment (cm)||35||37||38||41|
|Seat length (cm)||46||47||48||50|
|Seat width (cm)||35||37||39||41|
|Carabiners height (cm)||44||45||46||46|
|Carabiners distance (cm)||40-53||40-53||40-53||40-53|
This product is delivered with:
- ALTIRANDO 3 harness
- Carbon seat plate
- Zicral 30 mm carabiners. (ref.: MAILCOMOUS30)
- Reserve parachute handle. (ref.: POIALT3)
- User manual (CD)
- Sup'Air Retractable Foot Rest (Foot Stirrup)
ALTIRANDO 3: Comfortable reversible harness with integrated under-seat reserve container.
The ALTIRANDO 3 is our reversible harness of choice, designed for local site and mountain flying. From one generation to the next, the AltiRando becomes even safer and even more comfortable.
- Pre-inflated airbag via internal semi-rigid cells.
- Very good comfort level when hiking or flying.
- Reversible harness with integrated reserve parachute pocket.
- Made in Europe
- Sizes: S / M / L / XL
- Weight: 3840 g (M)
Three key points guided this new development:
- A pre-inflated and efficient airbag at take-off before being inflated by the relative wind.
- A new easier and safer parachute pocket with visual control of the safety locking mechanism.
- A volume and design with a better aerodynamic profile, notably a more compact airbag shape.
In backpack mode, the volume is slightly more fitted than with the ALTIRANDO 2 RS. Weight-bearing is efficiently distributed between the padded waist strap and the backrest with its load adjustment straps and compression straps.
During take-off, the transition from running to sitting is evident. In flight, the adjustments and the geometry of the harness enable greater comfort adaptation to the pilot’s contour and flight posture: the backrest can be configured to adopt an upright position or more reclined, especially when using a foot-rest. The seat extension enables the pilot to adjust his body position toward the front of the seat-plate if necessary. Another adjustment enables fine-tuning of the seat depth to better fit the pilot’s body contour.
Complete safety with: a very efficient airbag immediately working during the take-off phase, an ABS (Anti Balancing System), leg straps with the Safe-T system, and a well located, easy to access reserve parachute pocket.
- Hike & Fly and Progression
- Seating postures: Upright / Semi-reclined (with foot-rest)
- Volume adjustable reserve parachute pocket under the seat with right sided handle and deployment sequence
- ABS (Anti Balancing System)
- Safe-T strap system
- Safe-T-Bar (anti-forget system)
- 30mm self-locking carabiners
- Self-locking light 25mm aluminium buckles
Gear / comfort
- Reinforced semi-flexible backrest and 3D mesh
- Accelerator pulleys for speed system
- Accelerator guiding sleeve for speed system alongside the seating area
- Wraparound side skirts
- Pre-equipped to accept a foot-rest (Sup'Air Retractable Foot Rest only!)
- Storage pocket inside the airbag
- Left lateral hip storage pocket
- Shoulder straps length adjustment
- Chest strap width adjustment
- Backrest adjustment
- Leg straps length adjustment
- Seat extension tilt adjustment
- Seat depth adjustment
- Nylon 210D Ripstop
- Nylon 100D
- Load-bearing straps
- Ergonomic shoulder straps
- Chest strap
- Hydration tube guides
- Padded waist strap
- Compression straps
- 75lt. Volume
- Stretch lateral side pockets
- Waist belt pocket
- Hiking pole connections
- LTF standard
- EN standard
Supair product registration
Register your Supair product here.
Want to try?
|Model Status||Past model|