Supair EIKO (PAST MODEL)
EIKO: Easy On Your Back and In the Air
The Eiko offers one of the best ratios between volume/weight/flying weight range in its class and is constructed with the best materials available.
The Eiko is a perfect expression of Sup’Air’s expertise in lightweight equipment. Thanks to its small packing volume and low weight you will hardly notice it in the rucksack.
Its excellent take-off characteristics and forgiving nature are ideal for the recently qualified “hike and fly” enthusiast or as a second wing for accomplished pilots.
The precise handling and thermalling efficiency allow it to do much more than just float down after a nice walk.
The Eiko offers one of the best ratios between volume/weight/flying weight-range in its class, and is constructed with the best materials available.
It is EN-B certified across all its weight range.
- Accomplished or recently qualified
- “Hike and fly” enthusiast
- Pilots seeking lightweight equipment
- Light risers
- “Soft link” maillons
- Wingtip cleaning system
- “Big ear” risers
- Upper surface: Porcher Sport Skytex 32 g/m² (leading edge) and 27 g/m²
- Lower surface: Porcher Sport Skytex 27 g/m²
- Load-bearing ribs: Dominico 30D hard finish
- Unsupported ribs, compression straps: Dominico 30D hard finish
- Reinforcements: Porcher Sport SR 170
- Upper lines cascade: Liros
- Lower lines cascade: Edelrid
Made in Vietnam
Colours: Unique colour
|Flat surface area (m²)||20||23|
|Flat aspect ratio||4.8||4.8|
|Projected surface area (m²)||16.98||19.53|
|Projected span (m)||7.71||8.27|
|Projected aspect ratio||3.5||3.5|
|Glider weight (kg)||2.45||2.75|
|N-flight weight range (kg)||50-80||65-100|
|Trim speed (km/h)||39||39|
|Max. speed (km/h)||56||56|
|Certification||EN 926 – 1 et 2 & LTF 91/09 – Classe B||EN 926 – 1 et 2 & LTF 91/09 – Classe B|
Download EIKO user manual (PDF)
Want To Try?
Contact Flybubble now!
Register your Sup'Air glider.
|EN Certification||EN B|
|LTF Certification||LTF B|
|Model Status||Past model|