Swing Mistral 7 XL (105-130kg) - Second Hand (33049062)
EN Certification: EN B
LTF Certification: LTF B
Glider in very good condition, with very good porosity. Unused since the full trim service was completed by The Loft Workshop in September 2019. Two minor tape repairs on top surface. Includes rucksack, Niviuk NKare Bag Mk2 (Concertina Bag), line measurement report and service report (see images). See Flybubble and other reviews and pilot feedback below.
- Make: Swing
- Model: Mistral 7
- Size: XL
- Serial number: Mi72633049062
- Colour: Nature
- Airtime: 20 hours
- Certification: EN B,LTF B
- Freeflight all-up weight range: 105-130 Kg
- Manufacture date: 2014
- Purchase date: 04/2014
- Service Info: The Loft Workshop on 05/09/2019
- Package includes: Original rucksack, Niviuk NKare Bag Mk2 (Concertina Bag), Line measurement report, Service report (see images)
Download manual from the manufacturer's website.
See service report (see images) for further details on condition and any repairs.
Images for illustrative purposes only. Not of the specific item being sold.
Swing Mistral 7
Mistral 7 combines impressive glide performance with pleasant handling, maximum rate of climb and high passive safety. Featuring a new canopy form, significantly optimised lines-considerably reducing drag-and a moderate aspect ratio.
|Take off weight (kg) min./max. inkl. Equipment||60-80||75-95||85-105||95-115||105-130|
|Wing area (m²)||21,4||23,2||25,0||27,0||29,0|
|Wing area projected (m²)||18,6||20,2||21,5||23,5||25,2|
|Wing span (m)||10,8||11,3||11,7||12,2||12,6|
|Projected wing span (m)||8,8||9,2||9,4||9,9||10,3|
|Projected aspect ratio||4,2||4,2||4,2||4,2||4,2|
|Canopy weight (kg)||5,1||5,3||5,6||5,9||6,2|
|Max speed (km/h)||>53||>53||>53||>53||>53|
|Trim speed (km/h)||39||39||39||39||39|
|Line length (m)||252||263||272||286||298|
Standard colours: Flame, Nature, Ocean, Sunset
Scope of delivery
- Swing MISTRAL 7
- Sherpa Backpack
- Compression Strap
- Riser Bag
Mistral 7: XC wing
The MISTRAL 7 offers EN C performance with EN B safety. The wing is aimed at the ambitious XC pilot of the standard class, but also talented pilots from the low-end EN-B range looking to upgrade.
"With the MISTRAL 7 we set new standards in the EN B class. After very intensive development and numerous comparison flights, SWING is proud to launch one the best performing and most balanced wings of this class to the market."
- Gunther Worl, SWING Managing Director
Design & technical highlights
- streamlined and optimized leading edge ("sharknose" concept)
- only 2 lines per side and level
- 3 Line levels (A,B,C)
- only 272 m of total line length (incl. brake) in size M
- innovative arrangement of the H-Straps and diagonal ribs
- novel flat projection with geometrically converted wash-out
- optimized tension on the trailing edge, combined with a reefing brake
- 3D-shaping and Miniribs
- optimized material mix (canopy/lines)
- maximum glide performance with very flat polar curve
- very efficient and smooth accelerator, huge speed increase
- nice handling and agility, balanced pitch stability, calm and comfortable in flight
- manageable, well controllable spiral behavior
- very high stability of the canopy over the entire range speed range realized through an automatic control of the angle of attack and optimized leading edge
- durability and light weight (only 5.5 kg in size M)
- colours: flame (red), nature (green), ocean (blue), sunset (orange)
Swing Multi Grip Demonstration video
|Brochure / Flyer||--||--|
|Maintenance and Service Book||--|
Swing Mistral 7 paraglider reviews
Read Flybubble's review of the Mistral 7 and watch our accompanying review video:
Other Swing Mistral 7 reviews
"It was super cool! High flights, made couple XCs. Mistral kicks ass! Best glider in the world."
- Vitaly Umansky (XC Pilot)
"The Mistral 7 is fantastic to fly with loads of performance and safety."
- Lloyd Willemsen (XC pilot)
"It is clear that I fly greater distances than before, thanks to the Mistral 7. For me the Mistral 7 is a real sensation!"
- Ton Stokkermans (XC Pilot)
"I'm getting some feedback about the Mistral 7. Pilots are REALLY totally very happy with this wing. The test pilot of Parapente+ told me that this was the best paraglider that he try. He wants to keep it to himself! Congratulations for your excellent work!"
- Jean-Marcel Gau (Swing dealer)
"Ein wirklich schöner Schirm mit dem in meinen Augen feinsten Handling der B-Klasse. [...] Die Drehfreude gepaart mit Kontrollierbarkeit machen echt Spaß. Man fühlt sich wirklich auch in heftigen Bedingungen als Herr der Lage."
- Lucian Haas (lu-glidz) (full review in German)
"Der M7 ist ein affengeiler Schirm!"
- Philip Haag (Junior Pilot, DE)
"Der Mistral macht richtig Spass und ist ziemlich stabil in Turbulenzen. Auch leistungsmäßig ist er mit dabei."
- Stefan Hennes (XC-Pilot, DE)
|EN Certification||EN B|
|LTF Certification||LTF B|