UP Nanga 2 M - Second Hand (191203AC) CBS
Fair condition. Used UP Nanga 2 harness with airbag style protector (not reversible). Fair condition with some muddy marks. Small repair to airbag by The Loft. Includes two bonus items: warm gloves and an audio vario!
- Make: UP International
- Model: Nanga 2
- Size: M
- Manufacture date: Unknown
- Reserve container: Under-seat mount, Right hand
- Protection type: Airbag (airflow)
- Package includes: Back protection, Karabiners, Reserve container (integrated), Reserve handle, Reserve bridles, Speed System.
|Total weight* (without Karabiner) [kg]||4,10 kg in size M|
|Maximum approved hook-in weight [kg]||120||120||120|
|Karabiner separation||37 to 48cm||37 to 48cm||37 to 48cm|
|Karabiner||Powerfly AustriAlpin||Powerfly AustriAlpin||Powerfly AustriAlpin|
|Integrated Airbag-Protector||Dual-chamber Airbag System with pre-fill system||Dual-chamber Airbag System with pre-fill system||Dual-chamber Airbag System with pre-fill system|
|Reserve compartment||Under the seat board||Under the seat board||Under the seat board|
We're happy to announce the new Nanga 2 all-round harness, a successor to our popular Nanga model.
The Nanga 2 is a compact and light traditional harness with sporty looks, built for thermal-, weekend- and recreational pilots - indeed for anyone looking for a full-featured XC harness in the light and compact end of the scale.
- Safe T-Bar stops the pilot from slipping out even when the leg straps are left undone
- LTF/EN certified Air Bag with pre-fill system
- Mesh Softfoam upholstery for good ventilation and optimal comfort even on long flights
- Spacious back pocket
- Quick-adjust straps
- Adjustable seating depth - even in the air
- An extra buckle on the chest strap to adjust sensitivity in the air
- Materials: robust Cordura 500 D, heavy-duty Polyamid 420 D Diamond Ripstop and Cordura Light
- Hydration system pocket, 2-way radio pocket and microphone comparts all built-in
- Adjustable reserve container size to fit "any" make and model of PG reserve
- Sequence numbers on the closing flaps of the reserve container, to avoid installation mistakes
- Foot stirrup, leg cover and Carbon seat plate alls available as extras
- Sensible weight and volume - fits in most backpacks along wit all your extras
Available in S, M and L, the harness has been tested to the latest LTF/EN standards. Ample cushioning in the back region makes it a joy to fly, even after many hours in the air. Equipped with the Safe-T-Bar buckle system, this harness eliminates the risk of falling from an insufficiently closed rig.
With all straps made adjustable, strapping in and buckling up is quick and precise - and an extra buckle on the chest strap makes adjusting the weight shift fast and easy. A very spacious rear compartment, containing dedicated pockets for both hydration system and 2-way radio (including microphone compartment) completes the picture. The integrated reserve compartment is adjustable to your parachute size, and numbered closure flaps make erroneous installation of the parachute a thing of the past.
The harness is sewn from Cordura 500D and Polyamid 420 D Diamond ripstop and will hold up to abuse extremely well. The M size weighs all of 4,56 kgs.
Leg cover and/or stirrup are optional extras, as is the Carbon seat plate which shaves another 450g off the total weight.
|Reserve Certification||Load Test Only|
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|