Select all options to view stock availability
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
- Ginger Red
"If you've already seen our video review of the previous Advance FASTPACK SOLO fast packing bag you'll know that we reallly liked it a lot. We were equally impressed with the larger FASTPACK BI. We liked them so much that, as we're often out checking and testing gear for Flybubble customers and Flybubble reviews, we had eight FASTPACK SOLO and two FASTPACK BI. We've used these A LOT over the years, and yet they are still in perfect working order and amazingly good nick!
So when Advance announced their new FASTPACK fast packing bags, we were of course intrigued to know what they would be like. A real upgrade, or just new colours? As soon as we received the new FASTPACK bags into stock, Flybubble's Carlo and Nancy grabbed one of each size, to pore over and test them. Any excuse to go flying! Since Advance have provided so little info for their new FASTPACK bags, Carlo and Nancy have shared their findings for you below.
Details and features
- Larger opening. Opens almost flat and wider than previous models; easier to get your kit inside.
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps, like those on Advance COMFORTPACK 4 backpacks!
- Adjustable top shoulder support straps, for added stability.
- Shoulder strap wrist / hand support loops.
- Height and width adjustable chest strap with plastic buckle.
- Adjustable, padded, ergonomically shaped waist strap with two pockets (right zipped, left elasticated). Removable, save 120g.
- Mesh area behind the shoulder straps for ventilation against your back.
- Zipped pocket at top of bag; wallet, keys, mobile phone.
- Zipped pocket on RHS.
- Two adjustable external compression straps with metal Cobra buckles. Removable, save 50g.
- Internal stretchy pocket for risers.
- Drawstring with fixlock.
- Top rear grab handle.
We weighed each size of the new FASTPACK fast packing bag, in different configurations - complete and with/without removable waist strap / compression straps.
- Complete (including removable waist strap and compression straps) 1200g
- Without removable waist strap, with compression straps 1070g
- Without removable waist strap and compression straps 1020g
- Complete (including removable waist strap and compression straps) 1350g
- Without removable waist strap, with compression straps 1220g
- Without removable waist strap and compression straps 1170g
In summary, the new Advance FASTPACK 160L and 200L are exceptionally excellent fast packing bags with excellent design features and exceptional build quality (as to be expected from Advance).
They're a little heavier than the models they replace, the FASTPACK SOLO and FASTPACK BI, size for size, but the features and build quality are an improvement on their already excellent predecessors."
How to pack
|When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page