Advance STRAPLESS BI (PAST MODEL)
Tandem pilot version of the ultralight STRAPLESS mountain harness with integrated reserve container. Created for hikers and mountain climbers who make no compromise when it comes to weight and volume. EN certified.
|Pilot height||155-190 cm|
|Chest strap width||42 cm|
|Harness weight||0.404 kg|
|Certification||DIN EN 1651, 110 kg|
|Weight carabiners||0.044 kg|
Delivery of the STRAPLESS BI includes:
- Two square MAILLON RAPIDE main support quicklinks with O rings
- Reserve handle with inner container
- Packing bag
Options available for the STRAPLESS BI are :
- Tandem spreaders Light
- STRAPLESS passenger harness
- LIGHTPACK rucksack of 88 litres volume
STRAPLESS BI: ultralight tandem pilot harness
The STRAPLESS BI is the tandem version of the STRAPLESS solo mountain harness, made specially for minimalist tandem paraglider pilots.
EN-certified, the STRAPLESS BI ihas a reserve container under the right hand legpad.
With reserve handle and container the STRAPLESS BI weighs only 404 gms.
This ultralight tandem pilot harness is intended exclusively for extreme Hike and Fly use and has no protector.
- Adjustable shoulder straps with mini chest strap
- Shoulder strap adjustment
- Channel for reserve V-connection lines
- Maillon Rapide main supports (quality quicklinks)
- Bullet toggle, opened for more leg movement
- Reserve compartment for 5.0 to 9.0 litres reserve volume
The STRAPLESS BI is not suitable for steerable reserves.
The STRAPLESS BI was specifically developed for Hike & Fly. It is not suitable for winching.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Past model|