AirDesign Le Slip Full Kit
|Size||Pilot height||Harness weight|
|Size SM||1.50m - 1.75m||200g|
|Size ML||1.70m - 1.95m||220g|
Harness weight + Edelrid Ease karabiners 44g pair + Le Slip Airbag 260g + Speedbar Light (weight TBC). Total weight under 500g.
- AirDesign Le Slip mountain harness
- Edelrid Ease ultralight karabiners (pair, 22g each)
- Removable AirDesign Le Slip Airbag (certified, 260g)
- AirDesign Speedbar Light (speed system, weight TBC)
Le Slip Full Kit: ultralight mountain harness with removable certified airbag
“What did I say that was so funny?”
My girlfriend couldn’t stop laughing. She asked me with her beautiful French accent:
“Do you know what Slip means in French?”
“Nope” I said.
“Well it’s a type of underwear my dear so when you said that you would never change your Slip… you basically said you would never change your underwear!”
I could see her smile growing again.
“Hey I’m not talking about some nondescript underwear here, I’m talking about the Slip, or should I say, a must have to feel naked in the air and on earth”.
We had just reached our improvised takeoff and I offered her to try it.
She looked at the minuscule harness and put it on. Once ready to leave the ground, she looked at me suddenly less fierce and asked:
“Olala this is so light, are we sure it’s not gonna break?”
“Of course not! it was made for it!”
Few minutes later we were back at the car, a big smile was eating her face and she said:
“oh Hell yeah I would never change that Slip!”
How to describe Le Slip with…
The look of your friends when you take it out of its pouch on the take-off
A midnight flight with just Le Slip on!
Le Slip is the first harness developed by AD! We wanted to create the perfect harness for every pilot who wants to lighten his/her backpack with the same spirit that we put in our wings: light, secure and fun. Built in durable materials, Le Slip makes you feel at ease in the air and on the ground: automatic and easy hand-free stand-sit transition; made for hours of flight and ground handling. Comfortable and lightweight here comes Le Slip!
Construction & Features
- Certification EN/LTF
- 3D shaping for underwear fit comfort
- Nitinol rod holders for easy sit-in at take off
- Two positions Back seat adjustment
- Leg split adjustment for tandem pilot use
- Reversible folding mesh pocket (store safety stuff, mask, daybag...)
- Hiking pole holders
- Accessory connecting loop (for airbag)
- Low Friction Ring Guide for speed system
Le Slip Airbag
- Certified below 20G
- Strong D210 ripstop fabric
- Bottom and lumbar protection
- Compatible with rucksack (lumbar protection is independent)
AirDesign: The top certification limit for back protectors (acceleration) is 50G. Very few protectors get below 20G. So our airbag is a pretty good protector, oh hell yeah!
AirDesign product registration
Register your AirDesign product here.
|Model Status||Current model|
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|