Charly No Limit (including clear visor)
Select all options to view stock availability
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
- S (55-56 cm)
- M (57-58 cm)
- L (59-60 cm)
- XL (61-62 cm)
The numbers in brackets indicate the pilot's head circumference in centimetres, which you can determine using a soft/fabric measuring tape.
- Metallic Blue
- Metallic Anthracite (Grey)
- Carbon Look
There is an additional cost for Metallic and Carbon colours.
- Charly No Limit helmet
- Charly No Limit Visor Clear
- Charly No Limit Visor Fixing System (pair)
Related Products (optional extras)
- Charly No Limit Visor (options)
- Charly No Limit Visor Fixing System (spares)
- Helmet bag
No Limit: ultimate freeflight helmet
The ultimate paragliding and hang gliding helmet according to CE EN 966, offering uncompromising safety. For ambitious cross country and competition pilots.
The visor, which is integrated into the shape of the helmet, reduces air resistance measurably. The integrated clear polycarbonate visor included possesses a field of vision that has, until now, been unknown for a integral visor helmet. The break-resistant visor offers 100% UV-protection and is provided with anti-reflection, anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings. This makes sunglasses unnecessary. The clear visor can be dismounted and replaced by a tinted one (optional extra, not included as standard).
With it's fixed textile interior in 4 sizes, the Charly NO Limit offers the same good fit that has made the Charly Insider the most popular flying helmet worldwide.
As with the Charly Insider, the helmet shell is produced by a high pressure heat process with counter-mould and is reinforced by aramid fibre and sealed with an epoxy finish.
The high-quality materials and the elaborate production process offer the greatest possible stability and durability with a weight of only 650 grams.
- Aramid fibre reinforced outer shell, manufactured in a vacuum high-pressure moulding process, that surpasses even carbon fibre helmets in terms of impact strength and perforation resistance.
- Premium look: The helmet features a scratch-resistant enamelled multi-layer coating. The helmet shell's material and finishing make the No Limit virtually resistant to age.
- The visor integrated in the helmet contour reduces air drag measurably. The extra wide panoramic view is important for safety. There is enough room for eyeglasses under the visor.
- The clear polycarbonate visor mounted on the helmet is break-proof and equipped with an anti-reflex, anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment. As it offers 100% UV protection, it can replace otherwise required sunglasses. The clear visor can easily be replaced by a (separately available) brown toned visor.
- The chin guard causes virtually no blind spots. With the visor flipped up, it is possible to converse with someone despite the chin guard.
- Aerodynamically clean without tail: The No Limit enables an unobstructed upward view and avoids neck injuries.
- The full textile interior lining in 4 fixed sizes offers maximum wearing comfort. The breathable padding is skin-friendly and antibacterial. Also the comfortable ear pads and the well-padded internal chin strap contribute to the wearing comfort.
- Weight: 650 g + visor 114 g
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|