Charly No Limit
- S (55-56 cm)
- M (57-58 cm)
- L (59-60 cm)
- XL (61-62 cm)
The number in brackets indicates the pilot's head circumference in centimetres.
- Metallic Blue
- Metallic Anthracite (Grey)
- Carbon Look
There is an additional cost for Metallic and Carbon colours.
- No Limit clear visor
- No Limit tinted visors
- No Limit visor fixing system
- Helmet bag
No Limit: ultimate freeflight helmet
The ultimate paragliding and hang gliding helmet according to CE EN 966, offering uncompromising safety. For ambitious cross country and competition pilots.
The visor, which is integrated into the shape of the helmet, reduces air resistance measurably. The integrated clear polycarbonate visor included possesses a field of vision that has, until now, been unknown for a integral visor helmet. The break-resistant visor offers 100% UV-protection and is provided with anti-reflection, anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings. This makes sunglasses unnecessary. The clear visor can be dismounted and replaced by a tinted one (optional extra, not included as standard).
With it's fixed textile interior in 4 sizes, the Charly NO Limit offers the same good fit that has made the Charly Insider the most popular flying helmet worldwide.
As with the Charly Insider, the helmet shell is produced by a high pressure heat process with counter-mould and is reinforced by aramid fibre and sealed with an epoxy finish.
The high-quality materials and the elaborate production process offer the greatest possible stability and durability with a weight of only 650 grams.
- Aramid fibre reinforced outer shell, manufactured in a vacuum high-pressure moulding process, that surpasses even carbon fibre helmets in terms of impact strength and perforation resistance.
- Premium look: The helmet features a scratch-resistant enamelled multi-layer coating. The helmet shell's material and finishing make the No Limit virtually resistant to age.
- The visor integrated in the helmet contour reduces air drag measurably. The extra wide panoramic view is important for safety. There is enough room for eyeglasses under the visor.
- The clear polycarbonate visor mounted on the helmet is break-proof and equipped with an anti-reflex, anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment. As it offers 100% UV protection, it can replace otherwise required sunglasses. The clear visor can easily be replaced by a (separately available) brown toned visor.
- The chin guard causes virtually no blind spots. With the visor flipped up, it is possible to converse with someone despite the chin guard.
- Aerodynamically clean without tail: The No Limit enables an unobstructed upward view and avoids neck injuries.
- The full textile interior lining in 4 fixed sizes offers maximum wearing comfort. The breathable padding is skin-friendly and antibacterial. Also the comfortable ear pads and the well-padded internal chin strap contribute to the wearing comfort.
- Weight: 650 g + visor 114 g
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|
Charly No Limit Reviews
The quality of the finish, the overall look, comfort and fit are fantastic.
It's super light and with the wide opening on the face and chin guard there really is no visual restriction.
I went for the tinted visor because I like to fly in the Alps and sunglasses never really worked well for me.
I'm confident that this was money well spent and can't wait to try it out .