Flymaster B1-NAV (PAST MODEL)
Following the sucess of the Flymaster B1 and the Flymaster F1&NAV+, Flymaster Avionics now launches a new addition to its family of high quality flight instruments, the B1 NAV. This new instrument adds to the features of the B1 all the navigation features needed for Cross Country and Competition Flights.
Alti-Vario-GPS | Altimeter-Variometer-GPS
Paragliding | Paramotoring | Hang Gliding
Flight Instrument by Flymaster Avionics
Following the success of the Flymaster B1 and the Flymaster F1 and Flymaster NAV+ Software, Flymaster Avionics now launches a new addition to its family of high quality flight instruments, the Flymaster B1 NAV. This new instrument adds to the features of the B1 all the navigation features needed for Cross Country and Competition Flights.
The B1 NAV integrates the latest GPS technology which allows ultra fast start-up (even at weak signals). Such high precision GPS provides 4 position fixes per second (most devices only provide only 1 position per second) allowing faster response time.
The B1 NAV's revolutionary new hardware provides a completely new experience, with amazing smooth graphics and almost instant information updates. Despite the differential hardware characteristics, like the high contrast and resolution screen, very sensitive variometer, large memory capacity, Radio Frequency interface for connection probes, high capacity li-on battery, etc.. the B1 NAV boasts many powerful and unique software features, with an intuitive user friendly interface. The unit is firmware upgradeable as and when new features are added or any bugs fixed, it can be updated easily from a computer.
Flymaster B1-NAV is the best value for money, fully featured integrated GPS/Vario, designed to make your navigation easier for cross country and competition use.
Flymaster B1-NAV > Features
- 50 Channels, high sensitivity (-160dBm), fast start-up (1 second Time-To-First-Fix for hot and aided starts) GPS with 4Hz position update rate (4 position per second)
- High contrast and resolution screen (320x240) with backlight
- High sensitivity variometer featuring Ultrasense technology (resolution of 0.01 m/s)
- Next to climb indicator (allows to detect even the weaker thermals)
- USB interface
- User friendly software interface, easily upgraded by end users
- "Data logger" with capacity for up to 176,000 points including position, velocity and altitude (500h of flight with 10s recording interval)
- Wireless interface (radio frequency up to 20 meters) for multiple probe connections (wind speed probe, temperature probe, etc.)
- Li-ion rechargeable battery (up to 20 hours of flight)
- Configurable information fields
- Analogic and Digital Vario ±20 m/s
- QNH adjustment
- Complete configurable variometer acoustics (damper, cadence, frequency, etc)
- Altitude alarm, sink alarm and wake up alarm
- Automatic recording function
- Competition route definition with all possible variations
- Start optimization
- Date, time and flight duration indicator
- Route optimization to waypoint
- Several indicators like glide ratio to objectives, arriving altitude at destination, velocity made good, distance to objectives, etc
- Distance to take off
- 290 waypoints capacity
- Battery indication
- Internal temperature sensor
Flymaster B1 NAV > Downloads
For downloads for the Flymaster B1 NAV, including firmware, USB Drivers, and Flymaster B1 NAV User Manual, go to the Flymaster B1 VARIO page of the Flymaster website and look under Downloads.
Flymaster B1 NAV > Optional Extras
Optional extras include paragliding and hang gliding Mounts and car charger. See Related Products.
Flybubble note: We recommend the Flymaster Parapocket mount for paraglider pilots as this can be used for both paragliding harness or flight deck mounting.
Flymaster Avionics > Warranty
Flymaster products are covered by a 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover incorrect usage such as water damage, broken screens.
Flymaster Avionics > Support
To get support for Flymaster instruments, including technical queries, repairs and warranty claims, go to the support section of the Flymaster Avionics website.
|Model Status||Past model|