Flymaster LIVE (PAST MODEL)
Amongst a plethora of great features, the LIVE boasts real-time flight monitoring and live tracking over Google Earth, configurable fields and user-customizable screen layout, restricted airspace features, new structural design high strength casing, anti-glare screen protection, plus all the features of the Flymaster NAV.
The Flymaster Live-Tracking Navigation System enables real-time flight monitoring - live-tracking – over Google Earth, therefore enhancing the sharing of free flight emotions and contributing significantly to improve flight safety.
In addition to the configurable fields on the instrument itself, the LIVE allows the user to customize and define the layout of his instrument’s screen.
Flymaster LIVE has restricted airspace features, promoting significant increased safety.
The new structural design of the LIVE casing provides high strength and anti-glare protection of the screen against scratches and breaking.
Like the NAV, the Flymaster LIVE makes navigation simple on cross-country and competition flights, ensuring the best value for money on the market, adding a significant increase in safety.
The main features of the Flymaster LIVE are:
- GPS with 50 channels, high sensitivity (-160 dBm), fast start-up (< 1 second Time-To-First-Fix for hot and aided starts ), 4 Hz position update rate
- High contrast and resolution display (320x240)
- High sensitivity ULTRASENSE variometer (resolution of 0.01 m/s)
- Next to climb indicator;
- “Data Logger” with capacity for up to 300,000 points including position, velocity and altitude (833h of flight with 10s interval)
- Wireless interface for connection of air-speed probe, temperature probes, etc.
- Li-ion rechargeable battery (up to 30 hours of flight).
- 290 waypoints capacity
- FLYMASTER LIVE-TRACKING NAVIGATION SYSTEM(PATENT PENDING):
The GSM/GPRS module (Quad Band) of the Flymaster LIVE allows the connection to a remote server which provides live-tracking on Google Earth or other live tracking servers.
Other features will soon be available, for example:
- sharing of position and flight data with other pilots;
- automatic sending of messages in case of incidents;
- receipt of weather information, airspace, etc.;
- receipt of alarm or security warnings or information.
- USER DEFINED SCREEN LAY-OUT:
The layout of the screen can be configured by the pilot, taking advantage of the Flymaster LIVE's new graphic processor, which also allows grey scales and increased definition graphics.
- AIRSPACE RESTRICTED AREAS:
Flymaster LIVE includes restricted flight areas features, including setting alarms approach, view of controlled areas and numerical data of its altitude.
For downloads for the Flymaster LIVE, including firmware, USB Drivers, and Flymaster LIVE User Manual, go to the Flymaster LIVE page of the Flymaster website and look under Downloads.
Download the Flymaster Avionics Product Comparison Chart (PDF).
Download the Reasons for buying Flymaster info sheet (PDF).
Optional extras include paragliding and hang gliding Mounts and car charger. See Related Products.
Flybubble note: We recommend the Flymaster Parapocket mount for paraglider pilots as this can be used for both paragliding harness or flight deck mounting.
Flymaster products are covered by a 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover incorrect usage such as water damage, broken screens.
To get support for Flymaster instruments, including technical queries, repairs and warranty claims, see the support section of the Flymaster Avionics website.
|Model Status||Past model|