Flytec 6010 (PAST MODEL)
£134.00 Excl. Tax: £111.67
Out of stock Sold out, not expected in stock in future.
Model Status: Past model
See the latest flight instruments on Flybubble.The 6010 has all of the excellent features of the Flytec 6005 plus a barograph with up to 130 hours recording time which records altitude, altitude and speed, or altitude and temperature with a user-adjustable recording interval (1, 5, or 15 seconds).
The Flytec 6010 Alti-Vario flight instrument has all of the excellent features of the Flytec 6005 plus a barograph with up to 130 hours recording time which records altitude, altitude and speed, or altitude and temperature with a user-adjustable recording interval (1, 5, or 15 seconds).
All the features of the Flytec 6005...
- 3 altimeters.
- Digital and analog variometer.
- Smart-filter technology.
- User customizable audio.
- 5 full-time data fields.
- Always-on realtime clock.
- Louder audio with 6 settings.
- Ambient temperature.
- Battery life over 250 hours (2xAA).
- Airspeed sensor ready.
- Superb ergonomics and styling.
- Very compact and light.
- Barograph with up to 130 hours record time.
- Recording interval: 1, 5, 15 seconds.
- Recording of altitude, altitude and speed, or altitude and temperature.
- USB port and FlyChart compatible.
Here below is an overview of the functions that the Flytec 6010 has...
- Altimeter 1 - MSL up to 37,000 ft (11,500 m).
- Altimeter 2 - Absolute or relative (ft or m).
- Altimeter 3 - Reference altitude with one button zeroing at any time.
- QNH: Set altitude with barometric pressure.
- MSL altimeter user correctable (no need to to send in for calibration).
- Analog display - patented twin pass scale up to ±2000 ft/mn (10 m/s).
- Digital display - up to 19,200 ft/min (96 m/sec) in 10 ft/mn increments.
- Averager - users selectable between 1-30 seconds
- Sink alarm - user slectable threshold (can be easily disabled).
Extensive Audio Control
- 6 loudness settings.
- Adjustable vario threshold.
- Adjustable pitch.
- Adjustable dampening.
- Smart-Filter technology minimizes false lift indication.
- ASI - audio scale indication.
- Digital speed display - 3 user selectable ranges 0-30, 0-60, or 0-120 mph with optional HG or PG sensor.
- Speed display in mph, kph or knots.
- Stall alarm - User selectable threshold (requires optional sensor).
- Airspeed correction: ±50%.
- Current ambient temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius w/ 1 resolution.
- Temperature correction ± 14.2 F.
- Real-time clock - Always-on time and date.
- Flight timer - keeps track of flight duration.
- Stopwatch - may be started, stopped and reset during flight.
- Automatically records 50 most recent flights.
- Records peak values of: altitude 1 and 2, analog lift and sink, digital lift and sink, flight duration and date of flight.
- Recorded flights and values may be displayed at any time.
- Flight memory data maintained if batteries are removed.
- Automatically recording - no need to turn on barograph!
- Up to 130 hours of recording.
- Recorded intervals 1, 5 & 15 sec.
- Record: altitude, altitude and speed, or altitude and temperature.
- Extremely easy to read display.
- 5 full-time digital displays, analog display and instrument status display (mode, battery, sink alarm, loudness).
- Intuitive function button allocation.
- Compact, light, rugged, ergonomic and aerodynamic housing.
- Size: 5-3/8" x 2-7/8" x 13/16" (138 x 74 x 23 mm).
- Weight: 6.4 oz.(182 g) including batteries without clamp.
- Battery life over 250 hours on 2 AA (included).
- 10 years in standby mode.
- Continual display of battery status.
- Protective carry bag
- USB cable
- FlyChart license (self generated on first connection)
- Warranty : 2 years
|Model Status||Past model|