Flytec Bumblebee - Universal Camera Bracket (HG+PG)
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
- Attach camera to to paraglider harness, karabiner or riser
- Attach hang glider racing aerofoil down-tubes (uprights)
- Bracket base is rubber moulded over high impact plastic
- Rubber profile for tight fit
- Held in place with stretch hook and loop fastener straps
- Ball head with tripod threading, pivots and rotates in all directions (360º one axis, 180º second axis)
- Bracket includes: Universal base, u-joint with aerodynamic tightening lever, camera-thread stud with 1/4 inch screw
Not for use with larger round tubes (e.g. hang glider keel, crossbar, etc.)
Flybubble tip: If you're using a GoPro camera then you may also need to order a GoPro tripod mount (see GoPro website). Then mount the support to the carabiner and riser on one side; including the carabiner during mounting prevents excessive yawing. The base is made of rubber so it conforms and grips well. This is a great location to mount a camera and provides a more stable, cleaner mount with the ball joint than some other mounts. As the harness rolls around in turbulence, the horizon remains more horizontal in the field of view. You won't have to hand out motion sickness pills to your audience before viewing your flights!
Here's an example of a film made using this mount:
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|