When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
Key additional functionality enabled by the GPS (compared to the Alto Vario) includes: Speed over ground, wind direction and speed, current flying direction, user selectable data fields, current glide ratio, distance and direction to launch, distance and direction to the last thermal.
Created for the leisure pilot who needs a turn-it-on-and-fly device with essential functionality only.
Based on the proven Flytec design with an incredibly solid housing.
Simplified internal electronics by Naviter combined with signature Flytec-quality vario and tone.
- Robust, shockproof ABS housing
- Reliable and proven high-sensitivity vario
- Comfortable and clear vario tone
- High-contrast monochrome LCD screen
- Keyboard with clearly detectable, glove-friendly keys
- Speed over ground
- User selectable data fields
- Current glide ratio
- Wind direction and wind speed
- Current flying direction
- Distance and direction to launch, and to the last thermal
- Customizable vario tone frequency, sensitivity, audio mode, climb-tone
- Vario profiles, for different flying types (weak / normal / strong thermals, soaring, ballooning)
- Altimeter showing MSL (ALT1)
- Altimeter showing Relative / Flight level / meters or feet (ALT2)
- Custom relative altimeter which can be reset with a press of a button (ALT3)
- Graphical instant and average climb indicator
- Numeric average vario indication
- Selectable units for Altitude, Vario, Time, Pressure, Temperature
- Optional additional near-thermal tone
- Optional tone when a key is pressed
- English, German, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Turkish user interface
- Battery life about 35 h
|HARDWARE AND OPERATION|
Shock resistant shape
|Size||138 x 72 x 24 mm
5.4 x 2.8 x 0.9 in
|Sunlight readable LCD|
|Gloves friendly Keyboard|
|Number of buttons||4|
|Battery type||2x AA type batteries|
|Battery duration||35 hours|
|Vario||High sensitivity, fast response, customizable tone|
|Altimeter||Reliable and accurate up to 10,000 meters|
|Altimeter display||MSL, Relative, Flight Level, Custom|
|Average vario||Graphical and numerical|
|Multilingual interface||7 languages|
Naviter & Flytec support & warranty
All technical support, potential issues, repairs and warranty claims for Naviter and Flytec products and software are handled directly by Naviter.
Have a question about or potential issue with a Naviter or Flytec product or software?
First, visit the Naviter Downloads, Manuals & Support page to see if you can download the manual or find the support info you need.
Second, visit the Naviter Knowledge Base to see if you can find the info you need.
Lastly, if you cannot resolve the issue yourself, contact Naviter Support directly by completing their contact form as best you can.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|