Gin Yeti Convertible 2010 (PAST MODEL)
Model Status: Past model
Gin Gliders Yeti Convertible
Ultra-light Reversible Harness-Rucksack
The ultra-light reversible harness/bag for max comfort while hiking or flying.
The new Yeti harness has been totally re-thought and redesigned to fit the requirements of pilots who appreciate hiking before taking off. This ultra-light harness is ideal for high mountains and long treks. Increased comfort while walking is achieved by a narrower and longer rucksac, a smart load distribution system and a unique back geometry with ergonomic, breathable 3D mesh reinforcements.
Not only have modern materials and a narrower 12mm webbing been used to decrease the weight, but the new geometry of the harness with back reinforcements also offers an unrivalled comfort for all. Your wing will also feel much more precise to handle than with any other mountain harness due to the smart double webbing system of the leg straps.
In addition, the Yeti harness is perfect for front mounted rescue systems, with connection points on the shoulder straps and a side tunnel to cover the rescue bridle.
- Side mesh pocket and front pocket on bag side
- External poles, ice axe and helmet holders
- Gear loop and pocket on belt
- Camelback routing
- Ergonomic 3D mesh back contact with ventilation system
- Split legs geometry
- Rescue attachment points on shoulder straps for easy setup in front position
- Side tunnel for the rescue bridles
- Attachment points to clip the optional Yeti airbag
- Manual buckles on chest and leg straps
- Rings for speed bar
- Weight: 1.1kg
Included with your harness:
- A pair of Maillon Rapide Rigging Stainless Steel connectors
- Manual on USB stick
- Gin Stickers
|Model Status||Past model|