Gin Heated Gloves
International Shipping Information:Due to shipping regulations this product will not be shipped outside of the UK.
Measure your hand circumference and length with a soft tape then check the sizes table. If you’re between sizes, choose the larger one.
Measure around the palm of your dominant hand just below your knuckles in cm.
Hand length (palm)
Measure tip of the middle finger down to the base of your palm in cm.
Sizes & measurements (cm)
|Hand length (palm)||17-18||19-20||21-22||23-24||24+|
You can also see the Flybubble glove sizing guide.
Gin Heated Gloves: premium benefits
Besides everything you would normally expect of a premium glove, Gin's heated gloves offer the following unique benefits:
- durable thanks to the proven heating filament design
- paragliding-specific finger heating and fit
- convenient to use in the air due to easy heating controls and retaining straps
A lifetime of performance
The most fragile part of any heated glove is the heating filament, which must withstand continued bending and heating. The filament in the Gin heated gloves has been designed for extreme use and tested for over 200,000 bends and under continuous heating and cooling. The result is a lifetime of reliable heating performance.
Paragliding-specific design and fit
Unlike a multi-sport heated glove, the heating element in the Gin heated glove extends all the way over the fingertips. This provides extra warmth where it’s most needed, resulting in more efficient use of the battery. The roll-tip fingers also provide added comfort and durability.
Gin designer Gin Seok Song explains the motivation behind the development of the GIN heated glove.
“Testing in Korea all year round means we sometimes have to fly and work in the extreme cold. We have always struggled to find heated gloves that are durable, easy to use and actually keep the hands warm. That’s why we decided to develop our own!
One of the critical parts of a heated glove is the heating filament. We chose a silicone-coated, stainless steel filament. This highly durable filament has been designed for extreme use and tested for over 200,000 bends.
We also focussed on the fingertips, extending the filament over the whole fingertip and folding the leather over the fingertips for increased comfort.
We couldn’t be happier with the end result and hope you will be too!”
- High performance silicone-coated, stainless core heating filament
- Extra leather re-enforcement towards baby finger for protection against paraglider lines
- removable leash
- premium 3M Thinsulate insulation for maximum insulation with a moderate weight and volume
- Easy control of the 3 heat settings with LED indicator
- Pre-curved fingers with roll-tips for comfort in the flying position
- Hanging loop on middle finger - Gauntlet adjustor
- Batteries stow away comfortably in a zip pocket on back cuff
- Stretchy 100% nylon softshell outer fabric
- breathable and completely wind- and water-proof “Hipora” insert
- 7.4V 2200 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion batteries (2 batteries included)
- Wall charger included (Input AC 100- 240V, output DC 8.4V/1.2A)
- Weight: 488g (M size)
- Manual EN
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|