When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
Kolibri technical data
|Karbone Ring (g)||45||45||45|
|Total weight (kg)||1.9||2||2.1|
Kolibri sizing guide
Pilot height (cm) >
- Kortel Kolibri Backpack (80-100L): dedicated to the Kolibri for vol bivouac.
- Kortel K60 Backpack (60L): dedicated to the Kolibri for hike & fly.
- Kortel Kolibri Sliding Skirt: If speeding without touching the Kocon is not natural to you, this skirt will protect the bottom of the Kocon from the friction of the shoes.
- Kortel Kolibri Karbone Plate: If the feeling of the carbon ring disturbs you, it is always possible to opt for the traditional carbon plate.
Kortel Kolibri: unique!
The Kolibri is our lightweight harness for hike and fly competitions or bivouac flights.
The result of three years of reflection on the activity, it is characterized by several major innovations:
- Dyneema structure
- Large storage pockets
- Hybrid back protector foam / airbag
- Adjustments by innovative trimmable splicing
Its independent leg structure makes it more progressive in roll than a hammock style harness, which results in greater peace of mind for the pilot in difficult conditions.
The level of comfort is unprecedented for a harness of this weight, and thus it can be used for flights of several hours.
The frontal placement of the emergency parachute, integrated in the Kocon, allows for easy extraction even under heavy acceleration. The handle is positioned to be seized easily and instinctively.
In addition it has large storage capacity, with a back pocket and a pocket under the seat. Furthermore the foam may also be easily removed and replaced by a sleeping bag.
- Large rear storage pocket: The Kolibri has the largest storage volume in its class.
- Large storage pocket under the thighs. To be preferred to the back pocket for heavy or hard elements that may cause injury to the rear.
- Front reserve pocket integrated into the speedbag: Reserve in front position with easily accessible handle for safe and easy extraction
- Hybrid foam / airbag back protector
- Comfortable accelerator: The pressure of the accelerator is diffused throughout the basin to limit the hard points
- Ultralight carbon foot ring (45g): Much lighter than a carbon plate, and more durable. A unique Kortel Design design, exclusive.
- Adjustment by innovative sliding splice: All the settings of the harness are made by an adjustable, simple, lightweight and extremely reliable splicing system.
- Integrated vario support: Attachment for mini-Vario integrated in the shoulder
- Drinks system ready: The rear pocket integrates a fastener for a drinks system (drinks system not included).
- Walking stick attachments in the rear pocket
- Double air intake (foldable for storage)
- Dyneema structure: very light and strong.
- Delivered with soft link connectors: Softlinks for a safe and light connection with the glider
- Certification: CE/EN 1651/1249 and LTF
Kortel Kolibri: G Force test video
Kortel Kolibri harness reviews
See our review of the Skywalk Range XALPS vs Kortel KOLIBRI.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|