Supair Xtralite Bi (PAST MODEL)
Model Status: Past model
|Surface area||55.90 m²|
|Gore number / Panels||20|
|Tested minimum Total Hooking Weight (Total flying weigth without the glider)||140 kg|
|Maximum Total Hooking Weight (Total flying weigth without the glider)||210 kg|
This parachute is delivered with the following items:
- Two 6 mm stainless steel Maillons Rapides
- Two delta stainless steel 4 mm (for Andre Rose system)
- 2 O-rings
- Reserve parachute packing manual (CD)
Flybubble reserve parachutes guide
Not sure which reserve to get? Read Flybubble's guide to choosing the right reserve parachute.
Large surface area. Stable, light and compact.
The includes "Rose System" disables the paraglider automatically after deployment (optional).
- Certification: EN 12491, LTF 91/09
- Maximum sink rate : 5.5 m/s (laboratory tests).
- Pull Down Apex type
- Assembled with 25 cm webbing. Comes with “Y” 145 cm reserve parachute risers
- Four flaps reserve parachute pod
- Packed dimensions: approx. 27 cm wide x 25 cm long x 11 cm high
- Polyamide 3,1 mm suspension lines
- High strength NCV 31 g/m² fabric
Register your Sup'Air product on here.
Video - Throwing your reserve
|Reserve Certification||EN 12491, LTF, LTF 91/09|
|Model Status||Past model|