Supair Xtralite Bi
Large surface area. Stable, light and compact.
The includes "Rose System" disables the paraglider automatically after deployment (optional).
- Certification: EN 12491, LTF 91/09
- Maximum sink rate : 5.5 m/s (laboratory tests).
- Pull Down Apex type
- Assembled with 25 cm webbing. Comes with “Y” 145 cm reserve parachute risers
- Four flaps reserve parachute pod
- Packed dimensions: approx. 27 cm wide x 25 cm long x 11 cm high
- Polyamide 3,1 mm suspension lines
- High strength NCV 31 g/m² fabric
|Surface area||55.90 m²|
|Gore number / Panels||20|
|Tested minimum Total Hooking Weight (Total flying weigth without the glider)||140 kg|
|Maximum Total Hooking Weight (Total flying weigth without the glider)||210 kg|
This parachute is delivered with the following items:
- Two 6 mm stainless steel Maillons Rapides
- Two delta stainless steel 4 mm (for Andre Rose system)
- 2 O-rings
- Reserve parachute packing manual (CD)
Register your Sup'Air product on here.
Reserve Parachutes Guide
Not sure which reserve to get? Read Flybubble's buying guide Choose the Right Reserve Parachute.
Video - Folding instructions
Video - Throwing your reserve
|Reserve Certification||EN 12491, LTF, LTF 91/09|
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||Current model|