A simple well designed reserve parachute, easy to pack, and extremely stable.
|Max load kg (lbs)||100 (220)||125 (275)||215 (474)|
|Opening time seconds||2.72||2.84||2.84|
|Sink rate m/s||4.96||5.4||5.39|
|Surface area m²||31.16||38.94||65.75|
- Inner bag
- User manual (CD)
NB: Reserve bridles are not included, to give choice. If you don't have these, you will need to purchase them - see optional extras.
Flybubble reserve parachutes guide
Not sure which reserve to get? Read Flybubble's guide to choosing the right reserve parachute.
Supair Start: standard PDA reserve
- Sink rate below 5.5 m/s at max load (tests/measurements made at an independent test centre).
Gear / comfort
- Main bridle computerized automated stitching.
- Pull-down Apex dome design with two colors to facilitate packing.
- Dominico cloth - high strength PA 6.6 - 33 dctex 40 g/m2
- 28 cm Polyester riser bridle (load test 2.500 DaN).
- M & L: Liros suspension lines 10150-0450
- Bi (Tandem): Liros suspension lines 00099-1628
- EN 12491
- LTF 9109
|Reserve Certification||EN 12491, LTF, LTF 91/09|
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|