Select all options to view stock availability
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: End of line
|Max load kg||100 kg||125 kg|
|Min load kg||70||-|
|Surface area||31.16 m²||38.94 m²|
|Weight||1750 g||2150 g|
|Opening time||2.72 s||2.84 s|
|Sink rate m/s||4.96||5.4|
|Width (L)||24 cm||26 cm|
|Depth (I)||25 cm||26 cm|
|Height (H)||11 cm||11 cm|
|Volume||4-6 L||5-7.5 L|
NB: Reserve packing can very significantly affect the reserve pack volume.
- Inner bag
- User manual (CD)
NB: Reserve bridles are not included, to give choice. If you don't have these, you will need to purchase them - see optional extras.
Supair Start: standard PDA reserve
- Sink rate below 5.5 m/s at max load (tests/measurements made at an independent test centre).
Gear / comfort
- Main bridle computerized automated stitching.
- Pull-down Apex dome design with two colors to facilitate packing.
- Dominico cloth - high strength PA 6.6 - 33 dctex 40 g/m2
- 28 cm Polyester riser bridle (load test 2.500 DaN).
- M & L: Liros suspension lines 10150-0450
- EN 12491
- LTF 9109
Flybubble reserve parachutes guide
Not sure which reserve to get? Read Flybubble's guide to choosing the right reserve parachute.
|Reserve Certification||EN 12491, LTF, LTF 91/09|
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||End of line|