Syride SYS'Alti V3
SYS'Alti 3D view
- 3 buttons
- User friendly
- Only 75 grams
- The lightest alti-vario ever
- Fixed on the risers for easy reading
- Customizable screen
- Online flightbook
- Ultra fast response (10cm)
- Thermal-sniffer feature*
- G-force feature
*The thermal sniffer makes a special "bip" sound when your sink rate is between -0.1m/s and +0.1m/s, indicating there might be some lift nearby.
|Function||Alti-Vario with G-force meter|
|Size||10cm x 6.1cm x 1.7cm|
|Weight||75 gr including battery|
|Rising threshold||from +0.1 m/s to +2.0m/s|
|Falling threshold||from -0.5 m/s to -5.5m/s|
|Thermal sniffer||activable from -0.1m/s to +0.1m/s|
|Backlighted display||100% customizable|
|Volume||3 levels plus 'OFF' position|
|Memory||150h of flight|
|Cockpit fixing||with hook and loop fastener (included)|
Syride SYS'Nav V3 Tips by Flybubble
See our Syride SYS'Nav V3 Tips, meant to compliment the user manual, some of which are also relevant to the SYS'Alti V3.
Syride have gathered some useful Tools on their website:
- Manuals (all models): Read to better understand your instrument.
- Software, SYS PC Tool (SYS'Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Required for downloading flights, customising screens, upgrading instrument, and more.
- Syride Screen Configuration (SSC) tool (SYS'Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Customise the screens on your instrument.
- Airspace (SYS'Nav & Evo): Avoid flying into forbidden airspaces by uploading OpenAir files into your instrument.
- Topography (SYS'GPS & Nav V2): Gives access to height above ground level (AGL) information, airspaces with AGL and greyscale topography on the MAP screen of SYS'Nav.
- Route maker (SYS'Nav & Evo): Build your route or waypoints list in a few clicks. A piece of cake!
- Sound config - vario sound setup (SYS'Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Customise the sound of your vario infinitely with a simple graphic table.
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||Current model|