Woody Valley Front Reserve Container with Cockpit Light
Light front container for emergency parachute with cockpit instrument panel. Designed for front-mounting a lightweight reserve parachute to a suitable standard paragliding harness.
Ventral fastening system with connection to main karabiners and to straps on harnesses by means of adjustable quick locking buckles for greater cockpit position and stability. Container suitable for medium-small parachutes.
Adjustable in depth for good instrument visibility. Rigid support covered with hook-and-loop-fastening and provided with loops for safety of your instruments during flight. Wide and easy grip emergency handle. Mesh storage bag located on the rear side. Equipped with two compression belts to reduce volume.
Weight including handle (APM11 n.11) 313 g
- Metal quick-release buckles and webbing straps attached to the top, for a reliable attachment and durability
- Adjustable webbing straps attached to the front, for additional support and to facilitate setting the angle
- Reserve handle is securely attached, and easy to see, grab and deploy the reserve with
- Symmetric design allows for ambidextrous (right- or left- handed) use
- Good-sized hook and loop fastener surface on top for mounting instruments, with security loops
- Two compression straps, which run around the back and under the bottom, to ensure a tight fit for the reserve and reduce volume
- Open mesh pocket on back for convenient storage
- Top build quality and materials
Compatible with: Exense, Exense air, Haska, Haska2, transalp, Velvet 2, Voyager Plus, Wani, Wani Light
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|