Woody Valley Front Reserve Container with Cockpit Light
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
Designed for front-mounting a compact lightweight paragliding emergency reserve parachute to a suitable standard open paragliding harness. Ventral (front) fastening system with connection to main karabiners and to straps on harnesses by means of adjustable quick locking buckles for greater cockpit position and stability. Container suitable for medium to small parachutes.
Adjustable in depth for good instrument visibility. Rigid support covered with hook-and-loop-fastening and provided with loops for safety of your instruments during flight. Wide and easy grip emergency handle. Mesh storage bag located on the rear side. Equipped with two compression straps around the back and underneath, to ensure a tight fit for the reserve parachute and reduce volume.
- Metal quick-release buckles and upper webbing straps, for reliable attachment and durability
- Adjustable front webbing straps, for additional support and to facilitate setting the angle
- Reserve handle is securely attached, and easy to see, grab and deploy the reserve with
- Symmetric design allows for ambidextrous (right- or left- handed) use
- Good-sized hook and loop fastener surface on top for mounting instruments, with security loops
- Two compression straps, to ensure a tight fit for the reserve and reduce volume
- Open mesh pocket on back for convenient storage
- Top build quality and materials
Dimensions & weight
- Container (outside, uncompressed, max): L 250 x W 130 x H 150 mm
- Instrument panel (hook and loop area, max): L (left to right) 225 x W (front to back) 90 mm
- Internal volume range (max): approx. 3.0-4.5L
- Weight including handle (APM11 n.11) 313 g
Compatible with most standard open harnesses e.g. Woody Valley Exense, Exense air, Haska, Haska2, Transalp, Velvet 2, Voyager Plus, Wani, Wani Light.
Woody Valley code: AP023
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|