Gin Genie Lite 2 (PAST MODEL)
Superseded by the Gin Genie Lite 3.
The Genie Lite 2 is for sport and XC pilots who want a light cocoon harness with all the essential features and no compromises in comfort.
|Pilot height (cm)||150-160||160-170||170-180||180-190|
|Height of attachment points (cm)||42||44||46||48|
|Carabiner distance (cm)||36-49||37-51||38-53||39-55|
The height info in the table is for reference only, a rough guide.
Sizing chart guide
Pilots between sizes should test for best fit.
Plus size cocoon
Optional +5cm cocoon is available for S/M/L as a special order. S+5, M+5, L+5.
Included with your harness:
- Reserve bridles
Comfortable and aerodynamic
Drawing on our technology from the Genie Race 3, the Genie Lite 2 has been designed for maximum XC comfort. The back of the harness is robust, and contours and supports the back in all the right places thanks to the 3D shaping. A removable lumbar support can be adjusted to give the perfect fit. Much time was spent in development to make the profile as clean and wrinkle-free as possible.
The Genie Lite 2 is reassuring in turbulence as a result of careful optimization of the height of the carabiner attachment points and the overall harness geometry. Piloting and feedback is precise and informative, thanks to the carbon fibre seat board.
Convenience and versatility
The cocoon is easily detachable for additional weight savings and the cocoon sizing is interchangeable.
- Detachable cocoon with interchangeable sizing
- Safe T-system for chest/leg straps
- Chest strap/cocoon safety system
- Underseat rescue container
- 14cm Ginsoft Lite 2 moussebag, extending under the rescue container
- Carbon fibre seat plate and footplate
- Integrated cockpit with removeable instrument panel and zippered 5L pocket
- Large back pocket with inner radio/hydration pack pocket
- Routing for radio/hydration pack
- 2 zippered side pockets
- Underseat pocket
- Harken pulleys for speedbar routing
- Strong and durable lightweight materials
- EN + LTF certification
- Weight: 4.4 kg (M size)
|Model Status||Past model|