Syride SYS'GPS (PAST MODEL)
SYS'GPS is an alti vario GPS with G-meter. Perfect for fun flying.
Sys'GPS 3D view
- Fixed on the risers for easy reading
- Customizable screen
- Online flightbook
- Only 83 grams
- The lightest alti-vario-GPS ever
- Ultra fast response (10cm)
- Thermal-sniffer feature
- GPS (ground speed, glide ratio)
- AGL (topography)
- Wind speed and direction
- 3 buttons
|Function :||Alti-Vario-GPS with G-force meter|
|Size :||10cm x 6.1cm x 1.7cm|
|Weight :||83 gr including battery|
|Rising threshold :||from +0.1 m/s to +2.0m/s|
|Falling threshold :||from -0.5 m/s to -5.5m/s|
|Thermal sniffer :||activable from -0.1m/s to +0.1m/s|
|Height above ground :||with topography|
|Backlighted display :||100% customizable|
|Volume :||3 levels plus 'OFF' position|
|Memory :||75h of flight|
|Output files :||IGC, GPX and KML|
|Online flightbook :||included|
|Risers fixing :||included|
|Cockpit fixing :||with hook and loop fastener (included)|
|USB cable :||included|
Download the SYS'GPS manual (PDF)
Syride have gathered some useful 'tools' on their website.
- Software: Necessary for downloading flights, customizing screens, upgrading instrument...
- Screen customizer: Enables you to freely customize the informations your instrument displays.
- Topography: Gives access to height above ground information.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Past model|