Supair Evo XC 2006 (PAST MODEL)
Sup'Air Evo XC 2006
First Buy | Intermediate | Sports XC
The Sup'Air Evo XC 2006 offers perhaps the perfect balance between features and simplicity - a great flying position, snug fit, well-designed reserve deployment system and a quality feel.
It features an under seat reserve container for both left- and right-handed people.
It has been refined with new Cordura on the rear, to better hold the shape, and new good-looking graphics.
The Evo XC packs down well and with a carbon seat is only 4.4 Kg complete (without back protection).
Sup'Air Evo XC 2006 > Features
- Anti Balance System (ABS)
- Shoulder strap adjustment with light 30mm buckles
- Back adjustment with two trim buckles
- Waist strap adjustment with trim buckles
- Seat plate angle adjustment with trim buckles
- Container optimised for Bump'Air 17 cm back protection
- High-density 10mm foam for back comfort
- Under-seat XC reserve container, with two-pin deployment
- Adjustable seat depth
- 2 side storage pockets
- Large rear storage pocket
- Two-rung aluminium speed bar
- Mesh-covered foam-padding on shoulder straps for comfort
- Sizes: Small, Medium or Large
Sup'Air Evo XC 2006 > Reserve Position
- Underseat (left or right hand).
Note: Reserve parachute is not included.
Sup'Air Evo XC 2006 > Protection Type
- Bump’Air 12 or 17 cm (not included).
Sup'Air Evo XC 2006 > Materials
- Cordura Light
Sup'Air Evo XC 2006 > What's Included?
- Reserve handle
Weight for M size (not including Bump'Air): 3.7 Kg.
Sup'Air Evo XC 2006 > Optional Extras
- Various Karabiners / Connectors
- Sup'Air Bump'Air 12 or 17 cm
- Sup'Air Side Protectors
- Sup'Air Carbon Seatplate
- Various Foot Stirrups
- Various Flight Decks / Flight Panels / Cockpits
|Model Status||Past model|