Supair EONA 2
Thanks to its design specially targeting pilots discovering the activity as well as those who want to progress coming straight out of school, the EONA 2 is the ideal wing to quickly learn the art of paragliding in a safe and fun way.
- Category: EN-A
- Sizes: XS / S / M / M-L / L
- 5 sizes in 3 brand new colour schemes
The EONA 2 is the perfect wing to quickly and safely learn paragliding.
During training, an easy inflation without a hard point or overshooting the pilot’s head leading to an immediate progressive takeoff gives the student instant confidence and peace of mind. The EONA 2 will accompany them throughout their progression to success.
The 3-riser concept with right/left colour coding controls simplifies handling the wing. The EONA 2 sleek lines layout is easy to untangle and difficult for knots to form.
The length of the risers is also adapted to each pilot size. Their look and colour schemes have been designed to make the instructors tasks easier.
Once in the air the natural stability of the structure gives the wing a strong feeling of passive safety, which is necessary to start and progress in the best conditions.
However, the EONA 2 remains a true paragliding wing with a real gliding sensation and an aptitude for thermal flight which will delight even the most experienced pilots. As with all SUPAIR products, the choice of materials and technical solutions was optimized to ensure the EONA 2 an excellent longevity.
The positioning of the profile reinforcement rods was strategically located to reduce friction on the extrados thanks to a “buffer zone” helping to avoid premature aging of the fabric and thus guaranteeing the product an excellent longevity.
Compared to the EONA :
- Improved inflation abilities, progressive and easy to handle
- A very long toggle travel ensuring a greater passive safety to the students
- A “baby sharknose” profile improving the wing’s flight characteristics at low speeds
- A more streamlined line layout than the EONA for an easier pre-flight procedure, as well as a performance gain with 15% fewer lines
- 5 sizes covering from 50 to 130 kg hooking weights
- 300 grams lighter than the EONA
- 3 color choices
- Slim risers easier to handle, a more aesthetic look while keeping the EONA’s exclusive ergonomic and easy to use “Ear” kit
Colours: Grass / Fluor / Volcano
Beginner pilot and progression
Foot launch and towing ready
- Lasting flexible rods
- Wing tip sand/debris emptying system
- Exclusive “Ear” kit
- Upper surface fabric: Sport Skytex Universal Porcher 38 g / m²
- Lower surface fabric: Sport Skytex Universal Porcher 38 g / m²
- Line connected partition wall fabric: MJ TEC 32 gr hard
- Compression strips and partitions D: MJ TEC 32 gr hard
- Non-line connected partition wall fabric: MJ TEC 32 gr hard
- Partition reinforcements: Porcher Sport SR 170
- High lines: Liros
- Intermediate lines: Liros
- Low lines: Edelrid
- LTF norm
- EN norm
Made in Thailand
|Number of cells||38||38||38||38||38|
|Flat surface area (m²)||20||23||26.40||28.20||30.20|
|Flat aspect ratio||4.7||4.7||4.7||4.7||4.7|
|Projected surface area (m²)||16.93||19.47||22.35||23.70||25.56|
|Projected span (m)||7.61||8.16||8.74||9.00||9.35|
|Projected aspect ratio||3.4||3.4||3.4||3.4||3.4|
|Glider weight (kg)||4||4.5||4.8||5.5||5.4|
|Flying weight range (kg)||50-70||65-85||80-105||90-115||105-130|
|Trim Speed (km/h)||38||38||38||38||38|
|Max speed (km/h)||48||48||48||48||48|
|Certification||EN 926 – 1 et 2 & LTF 91/09 – Class A||EN 926 – 1 et 2 & LTF 91/09 – Class A||EN 926 – 1 et 2 & LTF 91/09 – Class A||EN 926 – 1 et 2 & LTF 91/09 – Class A||EN 926 – 1 et 2 & LTF 91/09 – Class A|
|Number of risers||3||3||3||3||3|
The EONA 2 is delivered with: Trek 130 bag, inner bag, speed system.
Download Supair EONA 2 user manual (PDF)
Want to try?
Contact Flybubble now!
Supair product registration
Register your Sup'Air product online.
|EN Certification||EN A|
|LTF Certification||LTF A|
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||Current model|