Supair PIXAIR 2 (PAST MODEL)
Select all options to view stock availability
Model Status: Past model
See current harnesses.
Airbag progression harness to tackle thermal and long-distance flights. The geometry of the PIXAIR 2 provides intuitive and accessible steering abilities. A harness to progress in complete safety.
|Pilot size (cm)||155 / 175||170 / 185||180 / 195|
|Pilot weight (min-max) (kg)||60 – 80||65 – 85||70 – 100|
|Harness weight (delivered) (g)||3160||3270||3380|
|A||Back length (cm)||57||64||70|
|B||Back inclination length (cm)||35||37||38|
|C||Seat length (cm)||46||47||48|
|D||Seat width (cm)||35||37||40|
|E||Carabiners height (cm)||44||45||46|
|F||Distance between carabiners (cm)||36 – 46||36 – 46||36 – 46|
- 2 30mm Supair Zicral self-locking karabiners
- Parachute pocket handle
- Polypropylene seat plate
- Elasticated speed-bar recoil
- User manual
- Stable with a proven, easy and intuitive geometry.
- Safety: Efficient pre-inflated airbag.
- Comfortable: Designed with excellent support distribution.
PIXAIR 2 takes after the PIXAIR design and improves on the following points:
- New parachute pocket: with better sealing, an opening with “tulip” type flaps, an internal pocket to keep the parachute from turning over.
- Easier seated transition.
- Redesigned dorsal pocket with a smaller volume.
- Interchangeable Airbag Mylar stiffener.
- New design
The PIXAIR 2 is the AIRBAG progression harness within the SUPAIR range. On the ground, it is easy to handle and set up before inflation and takeoff. In-flight it is very comfortable with a rather upright posture. Its geometry brings peace of mind in flight by providing good feedback from the wing.
The PIXAIR 2 is lightweight (3270g in size M), compact and easily folded due to its AIRBAG design. Safety is complete with a high-performance AIRBAG (X g during the certification tests), with stable geometry, a reserve parachute pocket under the seat plate and an easy to locate reserve parachute handle.
A – RESCUE PARACHUTE POCKET
B – COMPLETE AIRBAG (DORSAL & UNDER THE SEAT)
C – DORSAL STORAGE POCKET
- Progression & thermals
- Position: upright sitting
- Complete AirBag protection under the seat and dorsal with pre-inflated internal cells
- Adjustable reserve parachute pocket (bottom right)
- Quick-release buckles with Safe-T-Bar locking mechanism
- 30 mm Self-Locking Biners
- Self-locking light 25 mm aluminium buckles
Gear & Comfort
- Lateral wrapping skirts
- Speed-Bar pulleys
- Elasticated Speed-Bar recoil
- Foot-rest ready (retractable models only)
- AIRBAG interchangeable Mylar stiffener
- Large dorsal storage pocket independent from Airbag
- Zipping lateral storage pockets
- Pre-equipped to receive a radio
- Pre-equipped to accept the hydration pack
- Under the seat speedbar storage capacity
- Shoulder straps adjustments
- Backrest adjustment with lumbar support
- Chest strap adjustment
- Adjustable leg-straps length
- Seat depth adjustment
- Nylon 210D Ripstop
- LTF Norm
- EN 1651 Norm
Supair product registration
Register your Supair product here.
|Model Status||Past model|