Supair Paramotor Evo
Paramotor harness with all possible hooking points. Left or right side adaptable side reserve parachute pocket. Most popular Powered Paragliding (PPG) harness worldwide.
Sup'Air Paramotor Evo Harness + Reserve Container Pack
- Will accept a solo or tandem reserve parachute pocket.
- Comfortable when hiking with, and during the running take-off phase.
- Durable / well built.
- Weight: approx. 3400 g (M)
- Colours: Black
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Powered Paraglider.
- Body posture: upright.
- Quick release buckles with Safe-T-Bar locking mechanism.
- 30 mm Self-locking stainless steel buckles.
- Pre-equipped to receive a side reserve parachute pocket.
- Anti-Balance System.
Gear / comfort
- Speed-Bar pulleys.
- Extra thick shoulder padding for better comfort during transportation or the take-off running phase.
- Pre-equipped for connection to the frame with PAP, Cross mobiles and Swan-necks.
- Dorsal container to accept anti-vibration low density foam.
- Large folding extension to facilitate the running phase prior take-off.
- Compartment beneath the seat.
- Removable lateral Neoprene storage pockets (Optional reserve parachute pocket).
- Adjustable leg-straps length.
- Adjustable backrest support incline.
- Shoulder straps adjustments.
- Seat extension angle adjustment.
- Cordura 500D.
- Polyamide 420D Diamond Ripstop.
- Cordura light.
- Sup'Air Paramotor Evo Reserve Container (reserve parachute container for Paramotor Evo harness)
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||Current model|