Flytec 5030 (PAST MODEL)
The Flytec 5030 is a high specification flight instrument with altimeter, variometer, integrated 16 channel GPS receiver and a built-in internal antenna.
The Flytec 5030 is equivalent to the Brauniger Compeo.
- Flight instrument with integrated 16 channel GPS receiver w/internal antenna.
- Large, high contrast, graphic LCD display (2-3/8" x 3-1/8") resolution of 320 x 240 pixels
- Ergonomic two tone keypad with easy menu structure
- Two event driven soft keys are allow access to important functions performed without navigating through different menus
- Audio functions are adjustable over a wide range and can be set to automatically increase with speed.
- Up to 200 waypoints can be defined.
- Up to 20 routes, each with 30 waypoints can be stored
- Automatic pilot notification, when an FAI cylinder is passed (enter or exit)
- Automatic indication to the last best lift
- Automatic start and stop of data logging
- Up to 96 hours of FAI/IGC data logging memory
- Scan rate increasing automatically near FAI-sector/turn point with acoustic and visual notification
- Scan rates can be adjusted from 1 to 60s for off-sector/turnpoint flying
- Each track log point records: longitude, latitude, altitude (pressure + GPS based), true airspeed, speed over the ground, wind direction, event marker
- Allows for input of official observer identification which locks the FAI part of the logging until landing.
- 2 different speed sensors may be used: integrated pitot tube or optional external vane type for paragliding
- Total energy compensation (TEC)
- All user settings can be set using the keypad
- McCready and glide path features
- The integrated final glide computer allows a guided flight to all memorized waypoints, showing the expected height over target and height above best glide
- The display offers different analog and digital information that the pilot can adjust to his/her own preferences
- Twelve user selectable fields, including:
- Wind speed
- Wind direction
- Time of day
- Flight time
- Speed over ground
- Diff. speed between TAS and groundspeed
- Altitude over destination
- Distance to destination
- Direction to best climb in vicinity
- Ambient temperature
- Altimeter 2 (relative)
- Altimeter 3 (cumulated altitude)
- Barometric pressure (HPa/in Hg)
- Glide ratio (through air, over ground, to waypoint)
- Simulation mode where all features can be tested and simulated
- Display of current voltage and remaining battery time
- Internal NiMh battery provides more than 25 hours of use with the GPS receiver set to a 1 second update rate (longer update rates will increase usable operating time). Battery is quick charge types without memory effect and can be charged from a AC power outlet or directly from a car cigarette lighter
- ABS housing, aerodynamic with soft edges
- Dimension: 18 x 10 x 4.5 cm (7 x 3-3/4 x 1-3/4 inches)
- Weight: 425 gr (15 oz) without mount
- Battery charger
- PC interface cable
- Protective carry bag
- Internal NiMH battery
- 1 year warranty
- Optional PG airspeed and HG Bracket sensor is available
Download Flytec 5030 manual (PDF).
|Model Status||Past model|