Kortel 2-Step Speed System Light
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
- Lightweight speed system with 2 soft "bars" (steps).
- Made from Dyneema, ultra-resistant for its weight.
- Compatible with any mountain harness fitted with a "return system".
- Delivered with two "cord clamps" ¹, to "lock" the speed system in the high position, to avoid tripping over the speed system on launch.
- Designed to be connected to the wing's speed system on the risers using a "kite-loop" ² around the "split hooks" ³ found on the majority of wings.
- Since this minimalist speed system is designed to be connected to the wing's speed system using a "kite-loop", Brummel hooks ³ are not included
- Weight : 30g
¹ "cord clamps" - cord stoppers / cord locks
² "kite-loop" - like a cow hitch knot, also known as a lark's head knot.
³ "split hooks" - Brummel hooks. Also known as "sister clips" or "Inglefield clips".
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|